cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,will be doing QinQ on a cisco 4k router.saw this feature was added on IOS-XE 16.12.1https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/layer2/configuration/xe-16-12/layer2-tunneling-config-book/layer2-config-16-12-book_chapter_00.htmlbut it's only ...

Hi, I'm trying to set up a simple P2P topology between 2 routers with iskamp encryption. and establish EIGRP between them. The setting of the P2P between both works but the EIGRP does not work. When I remove the encryption between the routers, EIGRP ...

shlomoi_1-1679407974395.png
shlomoi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone explain about FEC type generic and and usage about it.I have seen this option along with MPLS ping command but not sure about the usage of it.

I've been experimenting with the new Windows 365 cloud PCs and recently established a routed based S2S via my firewall (ASA 5515) and Microsoft azure. I can access everything (network shares, AD, DNS,etc.) except for my firewall. I can ping my firewa...

Hi, I have 2900 series router and I see increasing input errors and overruns but 0 CRC. is this physical cable issue or something else and how we can resolve this? 5 minute output rate 5914000 bits/sec, 988 packets/sec49621095 packets input, 40173563...

Hello,  Hope all are doing good. I read about that bgp doesn't need peers are in same subnet. If it true then how can I configure it. Is there any particular requirement for the configuration. Kindly guide me

saidcr7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have replaced our old cisco 2921 router with cisco 4331 recently.  We are running Asterisk SIP server behind NAT.The configuration is pretty simple and was working with Cisco 2921 for years without issue.  However, with same configuration on Cisco...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card