Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having issues with the linksys wet54g bridge and dlink cloud router 605L:By entering the default ip of wet54g: 192.168.1.226 on the browser, I can go to the setup screen of the bridge; However when I choose the dlink network, insert the passphra...

ppetros99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi . we have 2 routers 881, i need to setup ipsec vpn for 2 sites for h323 voice traffic , vpn is up but i can't register ipphones. that's why i want to find out - is firewall turned off by default ?also i made ACL permit ip xxxx yyyy wwww qqqq , do ...

Good day everyone;     I need some help in securing a back-toback connection using E1.     The connection is between two cities, using 2x CISCO 1841 router + VWIC-1MFT-E1 interface at each city.      The E1 connections has been provided by our local ...

cisco96050 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I know that the reason for making VLAN's is to create different networks and BROADCAST DOMAINS but .....At one of our customers some IT guy has put everithing that go over wire CAT 5 cable on VLAN 1 and everithing on Wireless is on VLAN 10.LAN ...

I am trying out a new QOS map and ran into dropped packets on our second site. The first site I implemented this on is working with no packet loss. The second site has two routers and both are randomly dropping packets. All sites are running Cisco 39...

I have an existing 1800 router that is using NAT and VPN to HQ. I now have a new ISP provider and so now i need to chane the Fastethernet1 IP address. I know how to do that but what else do I need to change to make everything continue to work? Thanks

Hey guys, I'm new at this but the company I work for now is asking me to set up a redundant/failover network for them. At the moment we have two (2) 2811 routers and two (2) ISPs. These connect to a 3560 switch before connecting to our domain server....

Hi. I have cisco router 2911 (Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)In local nework i have public DNS server with our domain,On the cisco router i haveip nat inside source static tcp 192.168...

Morning,I am currently working on a client site where the client has rural branches. I would really appreciate suggestions for connectivity solutions as the client feels VSAT and fibre (of course microwave access from the last POP for certain areas) ...

ayosizzle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Peace.I'm trying to do vpn between two routers.The first router model 1841His dial settings is like this:crypto isakmp policy 1encr aes authentication pre-sharegroup 2  !  crypto map hakim_to_yoni 10 ipsec-isakmp set peer 81.218.161.32set transform-s...

Greetings All,I'm getting CRC errors on one of my serial interfaces:#sh int Serial0/0/0:1Serial0/0/0:1 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is Serial  Description: DHEC.800936.811.ATI   MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,      reliabil...

joseacruz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes