cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,To start with I would to thank and appreciate this forum for the help and knowledge I have acquired through this as a beginner in this wonderfull technology.My next question is this: On my home Lab I want to setup my mail (Exchange) se...

Hi We are getting this bizzar error messages accross the board 30 plus routers (76XX) and message time stamp is the same for all the routers meaning we get this error message around 17:55 in the evening. Cant seems to find any answer please help. FYI...

Resolved! 225ms delays

Hi AllI got a vpn conection bweeten US and Australia, my delay time are 225ms and Im running 3 servers with Microsoft Dynamics AX 200.How can I decerese such hi delays.?Is WAAS will be a good option here or I need to speak with the service  provider ...

Hello All,10.X.X.X subnet need to be natted to 192.168.X.xHere customer LAN is 10.X.X.x  and 192.168.X.X is the place where client server is located.We have to NAT 10.x.x.x  to 192.168.x.x as 10.x.x.x subnet is not permitted at server end. There is o...

I have IPsec setup between two networks 172.18.1.0 (remote office) and 172.16.0.0 (corporate office) accross the public internet. Except for one minor issue everything works well. If I telnet to the remote office router and then ping an address on 17...

cdpoff123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! STP Query

Hi All,I have got 5 switches connected in star topology. The main switch to which rest of four switches connects is 3550 and running RSTP. Rest of the four switches are 3560X and running standard STP (IEEE). These four switches are all user facing in...

Hello folks,Once again I have come with a question I would be happy if anyone can help out with.I have been tasked to configure eBGP with a PE router. According to the provider they have asked that a sub-interface be configured under the physical int...

I have Cisco router ASR 1002-F on which I have created two subinterface, Gigabitethernet 0/0/1.333 and Gigabitethernet 0/0/2.111. I try to bridge those two subinterface but no success. I can create bridg-group and everything needed but I can not  add...

Could someone tell me if   you can use a HSRP virtual IP address as a GRE tunnel termination end point address. I think it may be possible but I have heard that it is not supported. So my question is two fold can you do it if so are there...

OSPF route is not comming on Routing table of 3925 routers.Diagram is as belowLan1>>>>>>>>>>FW1---------------3925routerA==============3925routerB------------FW2>>>>>>>>>>Lan2FW1 & RouterA are localy connected .RouterB & FW2 localy connected.Between ...

hi all,i had a client request to block ICMP request on their 1841 WAN link. i've got ACL hits for ACE 170 but not for 171.can someone advise how to test or simulate for ICMP time-exceeded? is this TTL related and is there a DOS command or any way to ...