cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I hv connected 2 ISP with my edge router (ISP1 & ISP2) and also set IP SLA with ISP1. If ISP1 is down or drop 3 packets my connectivity moves to ISP 2 and it works fine.but i want to apply same things on ISP2 my default gateway primery ISP (ISP1);can...

Hello AllI recently deployed WLAN and during integration of the lastmile devices, I noticed that the Catalyst 2960-C series PD switchport flaps when i connect more than three host (radios) to the switch.With just two radios connected to the switch, e...

- in frame relay interface dlci command do we spcify the remote end pvc's DLCI or the local interface DLCI. Does this have anything to do this local and global DLCI addressing. I learnt that when a frame travels across the frame relay cloud the DLCI ...

Got a dumb quesiton, We have several WAN links with Century Link and the normal operating procedure is they drop in a layer 2 switch at the WAN site with one at the home office and they pass layer 2 ethernet to us.  We throw a vlan on the link with I...

Hello,I have 6 sites on an MPLS network connected over BGP.  I have 2 sites that have Internet access available via local firewall.I would like to re-route all sites to the second site if the first site were to go offline.  The first site will always...

I need to know how many network adress translations (NAT) supports the ASR 9010 and 9006 or how many concurrent connections?.how can I measure this device ¿connections? ¿users?.

fermendo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Accessing exteral address internally.Hi, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here...I have a mail server, with external access which works fine for external access thorugh our router (a 1941). I have a laptop which connects to a wir...

itcj22012 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,We have 1 unit of 2900 series router and 3 FE interfaces. One interfaces is used as sub-interface (We have 2 IP segment that used this router as their gateway) and other 2 ports as internet link connected to router's provider.ISP give us 1...

HiI am looking for a Async solution for the telco equipment Async interface to my Cisco router HWIC-4A/S module.The connection will use WAN link as a transportation from remote Cisco router to HQ Cisco router without going though the ISDN line or mod...

cheewai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes