cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

we have ospf routing shutdown on the router as we no longer using it.router ospf 10router-id 10.1.0.2shutdown  network 10.1.0.2 0.0.0.0 area 0network 10.2.0.6 0.0.0.0 area 0passive-interface Serial0/1/0can i just delete the config  from the router wi...

12pratham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my clients recently moved from T1 connections to a Metro Ethernet through the local cable/internet provider (COX)They have 4 locationsHUB: 10/10MbpsRemote1: 3/3MbpsRemote2: 3/3MbpsRemote3: 3/3MbpsWe have had nothing but problems ever since swi...

I have a pretty standard configuration.  Dual homing routers to 2 searpate ISP's advertising out our network blocks.  HSRP on the back side so the ASA's on the LAN get to the preferred exit point.  iBGP between the routers, and AS Path Prepending on ...

ktigges by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear,I have router with SUP32.when i execute show file system command i got this output:    Size(b)       Free(b)      Type  Flags  Prefixes             -             -    opaque     rw   system:             -             -    opaque     ...

Hello all, i am new to Cisco Routers and am having a problem configuring my new 1941 Router. The 0/0 interface is attached to my broadband and gets it's ip via dhcp, the 0/1 interface is connected to my lan and has a dhcp pool. My problem is that the...

HI dear,I have a 7606-S router ( non redundant ) with SUP32 and i wand to replace it with RSP720-3C-GE , i am asking abouth the procedure?-shall i switch off the router ? or just removeSUP32 and insert RSP720 ?-are there any steps should i do before ...

Hi,I have a cisco 2821 Router , it was operating fine but for the past 2 days its having a weird problem.During operation suddenly the connection is lost and when checked through console there is no IOS image on the Router (all configuration is erase...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 3945 Router and I have bought NM-16ESW-1G1G card. After installed the card no interface  shows on show ip interface brief or Show run command . When i end the switch module then i have found the interface. previously i have worked on NM-16ES...

Hello, I tried to configure a 1721 router, but he can't connect in my server. I follow various how-to in the Internet, but anyone could help me.Thanks.running-config:version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime ms...

Hello there all,I  was wondering if an interface numbering scheme is available for the  6509-E switch equipped with SUP-2T and includes 16Port X 10GE  DFC4,           48 x 1GE SFP and RJ 45 line cards.  Would  like to understand:    How the slots are...

Resolved! PIX 515 NAT issue

Running 7.xI'm trying to set up NAT overloading (so all inside hosts can access the internet through one public IP) and also PAT entries for other public IP addresses.PAT is working fine, but NAT is not. Was hoping someone could point me in the right...