cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have inserted a SIP-800 card into my CRS-8.   I inserted the SPA into the SIP.   I cannot find how I configure the SIP or the SPA.  I have spent the day reading the manual but no where do I see the commands to activate or get the SIP up and running...

Alright, I might be crazy, but this is driving me nuts!  I am trying to upgrade the IOS on a new ASR1002 and it keeps failing!  I have my laptop directly connected to the Gi0/0/0 interface and I have no firewall turned on.  Below are the details:Gi0/...

I have one Employee that Cannot access anything at our Corporate HQ Site. If I remove the ACL on the ISP's Incoming Interface they can get through just fine.  Here is the ACL I have defined.  Is there something out of the ordinary that I have going o...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 50MB ME circuit at HQ site running a 3925 router and 20MB ME circuits at 2 branch sites running 2951 routers.I need to reserve 90% of the bandwidth at each site for site-to-site IPSec VPN's and leave the remaining 10% for browsing.  I ...

All,I have a 2800 series router with a single T1.  I need to bring in another T1 and bond then together to get a 3Mbps connection but I want to be able to fall back to 1.5 if either of the circuits go down.  Can someone point me in the best direction...

hello I'm having problems with a cisco switch WS-C2960-24TC-L version 12.2 (50) SE5.every night the equipment goes down, and every morning around 8am comes up.I know it comes up at 8am because at that time I arrive at my workplace and see the alarm t...

Hello,So I am tasked with a simple project: get a remote site talking to our main site. It is point to point T1. The provider said it will be on "fiber but handed back as copper", whatever that means. I don't believe it is ethernet. I have a Cat 5 ca...

Hello experts,I have suggested VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 to one of my customer in order to to terminate 2 Voice PRI Lines.I have a doubt in regards to whether we can terminate Voice PRI lines from 2 different ISP on the same line card or we need to terminate ...

skallidu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I'm searching for a solution to provide sub-second convergence on the Customer's Edge. After some research I've found really interesting things regarding BFD and BGP PIC.Could you guys tell me if this is the tendency or if there's somethin...