cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I'm searching for a solution to provide sub-second convergence on the Customer's Edge. After some research I've found really interesting things regarding BFD and BGP PIC.Could you guys tell me if this is the tendency or if there's somethin...

police rate 400000      exceed-action drop Hi there,I have been trying to configure shaping with minimal success on a router with a ADSL/dialer interface.  I am trying to reserve a certain amount of bandwidth for certain traffic types (defined by ...

Hi,I am looking for some guidance related to the EIGRP Site of Origin.We are setting up a network for an enterprise(acting as a service provider). The Topology looks like below-      CE1       / \      /   \       /     \ PE1----PE2      We have cont...

I have a particular site that is causing me trouble, this site is connected in a back to back configuration using 2811 at CO and 2621XM at CPE.  The CO end is also the CO for 3 other sites so has a total of 4 wics installed (WIC-1SHDSL-v2), these oth...

jeff_turl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone has an idea why the command "source cpu rp" has been removed from IOS15.0(1)SY1. I can succesfully configure the following ERSPAN on 12.2 SXJ3 but not on ios 15.x. Did not understand why cisco has descoped this command. Any idea ?monit...

kthned by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,I would like to build capping (bandwidth limitation & best usage for bandwidth) policy on our router (Cisco 7200xvr) that connect to multiple university (12 university) with international ISP (34M).Kindly I need your help to know if this conf...

Hey Guys,I've been banging my head against this for over an hour now. I've created two sites connected to an ISP in the middle and I've set up NAT on the two sites. HJowever when I try to ping from one to the other the pings don't get through because...

I have a Cisco Nexus 7k with the following modules installed:Mod  Ports  Module-Type                         Model              Status---  -----  ----------------------------------- ------------------ ----------1    0      Supervisor module-1X       ...

Hi,Our remote 881s are running ospf with the DMVPN headends. Recently, I've been testing a couple 881s using eigrp. I've configured eigrp on the headends so I can test the 881s using eigrp. They seem to be fairly stable and are getting all the redist...

Hello Team,I have a question on PFR. In our Environment we have Hub site and several Branch Sites connected to Hub via WAN Circuits (Leases Lines from ISP). Hub Site (Lets Call this Site A) have Two ASRs, One Branch Site (Site B) have Two ASRs and th...

Hi,I've purchased a Cisco 857 router for a client as they wanted a more reliable modem. I've been playing with the 857 for a few days now and im frustrated to the point where I wish I hadn't chosen Cisco.My company isnt a Cisco partner nor do I have ...

dan by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes