cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've a question about a T1 set up that I'm working on.  I'm attempting to use a 2901 router with a purchased T1 HWIC and that will go as a Point to Point (Lease line) connection back to the local network where it will connect to an adtran ...

HiI want run IPV6 multicast routing on Cisco 6506 device, I know i can activate IPv6 multicast routing globally but , Is it possible to run ipv6 multicast routing on interface vlan XXXX ?Please send me documents ...Thanks

We have many users streaming video from the Internet which is consuming high bandwidth and making legitimate workers suffer. I'm looking to implement rate-limit on a Internet facing router to guarantee any IP address will not consume more than 512000...

dpinard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Blackhole

Hi, Can some one explain about "BLACKHOLE" in ip routing and when do we use this option For Ex :  ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Null0 254 name  BLACKHOLE Pls explain like above command...                 

I have two routers (R1 and R2); R1 has the full BGP table and some local connections to. They are all being advertise to it's iBGP neighour R2. I can't find a command that I can run on R2 that will show the number of prefixes learnt from R1 that are ...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to implement eigrp leak-maps and did not work ..need your help_______________________________________________DMVPN Spoke router  interface Tunnel1description XXXXXbandwidth 1024ip address 10.13.0.212 255.255.0.0no ip redirectsip mtu 1400ip nh...

Hi,we have two 6509 catalyst. we bought two new SFM-capable 16 port 1000mb GBIC/WS-X6516A-GBIC module. but our catalysts doesnt support them. we don't know the reason. we tried on another 6500 series catalyst they worked.here are the outputs from our...

Yesterday our customer lost internet connectivity on their lease line at about 4:30pm. After about an hour the router was rebooted and internet connectivity was restored. The customer is requesting an RFO (reason for outage).Upon looking at the cisco...

Hello Gus,We have many clients who are misusing our company bandwidth by downloading files through BitTorrent. i tried alot to block it but no luck.Can anyone intruct me on how to block it on ASA device ?