Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! What is VRF?

Hiplease explain me what is VRF also I have found that vrf can be configured on both router and switch. I have 3750 and 3800 so where should I configure vrf.

Hi thereseeing very strange behaviour of router router is connected to switch to provide analog when swich configured as trunk the router crash and reboot but when change to access its stable please advice mesh flash:-#- --length-- -----date/time---...

cciebrij70 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have here an old Cisco 878 router and want to use for ISDN remote dial-in. I was able to configure the router using the console as far as I could run the Cisco SDM. But I have problems to configure the dial. In the SDM graphic interface I c...

Hello,Our network is running MPLS using BGP at several remote sites. Some of these remote sites do not have a separate internet connection so their internet traffic is backhauled to our data center on the east coast. We are opening an additional data...

hi there,I'm having some issues getting our OSPF route selection to work properly.From two separate data-centres (HK and AMS) we're redistributing BGP routes in to OSPF and tagging different subnets via route-maps.The tags are because we have some si...

davidjinx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco ME3800X switch to which I've tried to set a default gateway using the command ip default gateway 10.56.116.105 for management purposes. After noticing this switch's management sessions do not go through the ACL on that gateway, ...

laviel by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola,I have an office with two stacked 3750x switches as collapsed distribution, connected to two 2951 CE routers. The routers are peering EBGP with my service provider using BGP and filtering out all routes except 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0. An outbound route ...

Is this possible?I have VLAN100  vrf100VLAN200 vrf200VLAN300 vrf300vlan100172.16.1.1 255.255.255.252ip vrf forwarding vrf100vlan 200ip address 10.1.1.1  255.255.0.0ip vrf forwardng vrf200vlan300ip address 10.2.1.1 255.255.0.0ip vrf...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have tried searching around for relevant guide to configure SPAN session in IOS XR, but I couldn't find any. There is no "monitor session" command in IOS XR, I need help from anyone here, how do I configure SPAN in IOS XR?Appreciate and than...

danny2125 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes