cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I will have an Executive Suite with 20 office.  I need a recommendation for the following.OverviewWe will provide internet access to each one man office.  Each person renting an office will responsible for providing their own router/wireless router a...

jkreisman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay...I am new to cisco, just preparing for my CCNA exam. I had doubt regarding public IP addressing scheme and private IP addressing scheme.Not actually doubt but i wanted to make sure my understanding regarding it..here's what i picture about it.....

Dear All,Good day ,, i am looking forward for a WAN solution for my network that help me to utilize my connection bandwidth with nice failover and scalable setupi have two 7600 router in each site and i contracted with three different service provide...

Hi everybodyHow is everyone? R1-------ppp----------R21)R1 and R2 are connected via ppp. what kind of physical layer  we can  use i.e  T1 line, isdn line for ppp?R1-------frame relay switch.2)what kind of physcial layer technology we can use to connec...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the below topologyR1---------------R2                         |                         |R3---------------R4R1ip=1.1.1.1/24R2F0/0ip=1.1.1.2/24R2F/1IP=3.3.3.1/30R3IP=1.1.1.3/24R4IP=f0/0 1.1.1.4/24F0/1=3.3.3.2/30Based on the above , i can't pi...

Hi,I'm pretty new to IOS configuration and am having some difficulties mapping some external ports to hosts on the inside of the network.I have gone through the steps that I expected would work and the hosts on the inside of the network can connect t...

What I am needing to do is control what I advertise into BGP.  Specifically, I have two groups of connected networks, one cannot be advertised, the other group needs to be advertised.  My question is how route maps are processed.  One of the members ...

Our ISP has set up a Cisco 2431-16fxs IAD (dual WAN) in one of our locations. It is used to connect the devices (PCs and SIP phones) on our LAN to internet (via 1st WAN port) and ISP's MPLS-based voip network (via 2nd WAN port).We have 2 LAN subnets ...