cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have a problem with ISDN BRI-1B-S/T-V3. In the documentation I read:"The ability to add BRI connectivity via a WIC lets administrators maximize valuable slot space while it provides additional connectivity options, such as Ethernet, on the sa...

Hi,I am just being too curious here Looking at the outputs of the some commands like show memory, show region, show buffers etc on many different router models I could make out that IOS is using all 32-bit memory addresses.So can we say Cisco IOS is ...

Hi,This is ios 12.2. I'm attempting to discern if these two NAT statements conflict. One appears to be a PAT and the other a one-to-one NAT for the same inside host. If that is true, would this function correctly? The public .234 is the router interf...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What is VRF?

Hiplease explain me what is VRF also I have found that vrf can be configured on both router and switch. I have 3750 and 3800 so where should I configure vrf.

Hi thereseeing very strange behaviour of router router is connected to switch to provide analog when swich configured as trunk the router crash and reboot but when change to access its stable please advice mesh flash:-#- --length-- -----date/time---...

cciebrij70 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have here an old Cisco 878 router and want to use for ISDN remote dial-in. I was able to configure the router using the console as far as I could run the Cisco SDM. But I have problems to configure the dial. In the SDM graphic interface I c...

Hello,Our network is running MPLS using BGP at several remote sites. Some of these remote sites do not have a separate internet connection so their internet traffic is backhauled to our data center on the east coast. We are opening an additional data...

hi there,I'm having some issues getting our OSPF route selection to work properly.From two separate data-centres (HK and AMS) we're redistributing BGP routes in to OSPF and tagging different subnets via route-maps.The tags are because we have some si...

davidjinx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a Cisco ME3800X switch to which I've tried to set a default gateway using the command ip default gateway 10.56.116.105 for management purposes. After noticing this switch's management sessions do not go through the ACL on that gateway, ...

laviel by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola,I have an office with two stacked 3750x switches as collapsed distribution, connected to two 2951 CE routers. The routers are peering EBGP with my service provider using BGP and filtering out all routes except 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0. An outbound route ...