cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,I have two ISP need to connect them on my router.The Router that I have is 2811 where it contains two Fa ports only, so I put an access switch between the two ISPs and the Fa0/0 then configured the Interface Fa0/0 with two IPs ISP1 and ISP2 as ...

Ali Bahnam by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am trying to get my hands dirty with mGRE. Please check the attached image. It a fairly basic scenario. R2 as the hub and R4 as a branch router. The eigrp neighborship between the two tunnel interfaces is not coming up. If I configure "tunnel de...

in our organisation one core switch in which threee web server are connected to  that one core switch of 4500 series can we configure glbp protocol on one core switch or we need two switches two configure glbp  protocol              

Hi all,I have a setup in which I've got two routers (router A and router B) connected indirectly through several other routers and between these two routers theres a functioning GRE tunnel whose IP address on each side is based on the loopback addres...

laviel by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a GRE tunnel using loopback addresses on two different routers.   For security reasons, I dont want to advertise that ip addresses of the tunnel interfaces on the network.  I can ping the ip address of both the local and remote l...

Hi,I'm having some difficulty getting the following to work as I need it to. I have a 20Mb WAN link to a customer and a 16Mb ADSL 2+ also to the same customer.  The idea is to have the DSL service provide additional bandwidth in times of high load (t...

I have a 3845 running 12.4.13a which I want to upgrade to 12.4.24.After upgrade one of the interface that is configured for frame relay doesn't work anymore.The interface configuration is:interface Serial0/0/0 bandwidth 128 no ip address encapsulatio...

Hello Forum,Hopefully this is the proper channels for this type of request.  I have a customer who is looking for some online documentation that shows the configurations needed to accomplish the following:They have a L3 switch (3560-E) where all thei...

derrwill by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Cisco Pro's,what if am assigning an IP address to a device let's say 10.10.10.10/24 and i want the multicast to be like this 10.10.10.11/24 ( note the increment by one of the multicast IP last octet when compare to its last octet of the unicast IP...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card