cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We run multicast on our network and all is operational and working fine. We basically source a video stream from HQ out--- One-to-Many setup.There's a single RP (located at HQ) at this point but would like to setup 2 or more RPs for redundancy and lo...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have an IPv4 Block (/24) from APNIC. I want to advertise the Route through SingTel. Before advertisement I want to clearify one thing:Is it necessary to create the Route Object (at APNIC web site) for my /24 Network? Or without creating the Rout...

We have a NM-T3/E3-RF card that fits inside a 3800, but does not fit into a 3945.   The documentation says it works with 3900 ISR Routers.Is there a cradle or adapter that is required?Does the "RF" section of the part number differentiate this from a...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Failover

Dear Friends , Im trying to configure a cisco asa failover , here is my scenario .OUTSIDE - 10.10.10.2 + DEFAULT ROUTE TO 10.10.10.1BACKUP -  192.168.0.2 + DEFAULT ROUTE TO 192.168.0.1 INSIDE 172.16/12In my OUTSIDE interface are all my firewall rules...

I'm just double checking here because I saw one doc that didn't mention the 2900 on the data sheet but, I ve seen the 2900 listed with on others. I don't see the 2900s listed in this with the interface.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/route...

hi all,sorry my BGP is now a bit rusty. i would like to know if the network 203.A.B.0 for the show ip bgp neighbor commandoutput is a /24. also, could someone enlighten me on the /21 le 24 for the show ip prefix-list command and if we can write direc...

Hi,In a DMVPN implementation, I want to be able to create a report showing remote user bandwidth consumption of the headend interface by user's tunnel interface. In addition to configuring netflow on the headend, do I need to configure netflow on the...

Hi I was hoping someone could take a look at my current config and help me get this router into production. I have two WANs one primary ADSL2+ and seconday SHDSL. 1. I want traffic to failback to secondary if primary fails.2. I want https traffic des...