cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday our customer lost internet connectivity on their lease line at about 4:30pm. After about an hour the router was rebooted and internet connectivity was restored. The customer is requesting an RFO (reason for outage).Upon looking at the cisco...

Hello Gus,We have many clients who are misusing our company bandwidth by downloading files through BitTorrent. i tried alot to block it but no luck.Can anyone intruct me on how to block it on ASA device ?

Hi, What would cause a 7606 router to reboot and give the following error message as the cause of the reboot:"SP by bus error at PC 0x4041DF64,address 0x0"Thanks in advance

Hi Expertswhen we have BGP Multihoming to 3 ISPs , whle the enterprise own the public as number along with a public class C Address and this public IP anounced to the 3 isps,pls take into account there is not BGP Policy been appliedthe question is ho...

Does anyone know if the SPA modules are covered under the chassis they are installed in (like the linecards in 6500 and Nexus 7K chassis etc) or does a separate SmartNet need to be purchased individually for them?

hello,I would like know, what license is necessary to employ a load-balance in a 2911 router. I have these licenses bellow, can i configure an load balance?In this cenario we have two links with an ISP.Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVER...

Hi,I configured two router one router is connect to internet (config which i showed below) from that router I can able to ping google or any website. that is going through ip 10.31.72.41 and another one router (network) is connected to this router wi...

renyadoor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a problem to establish a BSTUN link between Cisco 2901 routers.I've read in the documentation that the protocol could pass through any media, but I can't open a connection, I tried ethernet and serial... My goal is to pass through...

hi all,i'm trying to troubleshoot one of our site today and can't seem to issue the show dsl interface command on a 1841 router. could someone advise if the same command is used for SHDSL or am i running with an IOS bug? thanks in advance!#sh dsl?  %...

Hi,Does enabling or disabling "ip tcp path-mtu-discovery" globally affect the bgp neighbor "path-mtu-discovery" by any way ?The doc cd says as belowTo enable the Path MTU Discovery feature for all new TCP connections from the router, use the ip tcp p...

Hi everybody.I'm quite new in ASA administration, and I have a question regarding a NAT configured with ASDM. I have 10.250.32.0/32 network in wich I did a NAT to reach a 172.22.250.0 network. At this moment I'm trying to create another NAT translati...

mcrespima by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I understand that both CFC and DFC3C cards are comptable with line cards in a VSS system. However, I would like to know whether it is possible to have a mix of these CFC & DFC3C line cards within a VSS system. e,g 2 CFC line cards and 2 DFC3C card...

Greetings,I have a T1 handed off to me from my local ISP.  I have a Cisco 2620XM w/ 12.3(1a) installed.  Normally, at my other locations, I would have the T1 hit an ISP provided device and hand off to me as an Ethernet, but this was legacy before my ...

jmhunter by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes