cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have tried searching around for relevant guide to configure SPAN session in IOS XR, but I couldn't find any. There is no "monitor session" command in IOS XR, I need help from anyone here, how do I configure SPAN in IOS XR?Appreciate and than...

danny2125 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have one problem in our office.Iam sitting in the HO location.In the HO location symantec server is available.This symantec server daily send the update to the client location.Due to this update Most of the bandwidth it takes.So the users are no...

Hello,Sorry for this newbie question , but in my small CCNA LAB I have :CISCO 1841 (with 4 ethernet por module to be able to use VTP in this router) + CISCO 2940From one of the optional module in the CISCO 1841 I go with a trunck to the CISCO 2940.Th...

Resolved! TFTP Service

All,  i am trying to find a way to verify that the TFTP service is not running on the router.  i issued the no tftp-server flash: <ios> and it accepted it even though it does not show up in the show running config.   any docs would be helpful.       ...

Example:!interface FastEthernet 0/0 ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.0 standby 1 ip 10.0.0.1 standby 1 preempt standby 1 priority 150!interface Loopback 99 ip address 10.99.0.1!What I want is that: - when HSRP(or could be with VRRP) status of interfac...

Hi All,Short version:  Has anyone ever seen the installation of a WIC card in an 1841 render the router inoperable?  (No SYS PWR led or fan?)Long version:    Our company recently decided to upgrade our existing T1 connections to remote offices by upg...

We have a client that have several ME-3400E switches, their problem was when they are using their Ethernet tester (http://www.jdsu.com/en-us/Test-and-Measurement/Products/a-z-product-list/Pages/smartclass-ethernet.aspx) in compliance to RFC2544, pack...

Hi,If I configure archive using scp, is this all the conifg I would need?config tip domain-name domain.intcrypto key generate rsa general-keys mod 1024 aaa new-model#aaa new-model #authentication login default local  ##aaa authorization exec default ...

Hi,To run a PoE switch module on the 2951, am I going to need more than the standard one power supply? The documentation is a little fuzzy on this.Router#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2951 Software (C2951-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)T2, RELEASE SOFTW...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card