cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, On the Backbone switch there are vlans,I want to see that which clients (mac adreseses) on the vlans.For example: On the vlan 10 there 50 mac adresses like that.How can I see ?Thanks        

Hello,Sorry for this newbe question , in October 2012 I will start some CCNA TRAINING , so for this purpose I have ordered :CISCO ROUTER 1841CISCO ROUTER 2621XMCISCO ROUTER 2691CISCO SWITCH 3550CISCO SWITCH 2950This is better than the Virtual Packet ...

Hi All,We have a setup with a central router and a remote router. We want to establish 2 PPOE session to the same remote site. We have created 2 dialer interfaces and each interface dialer is attached to 2 different Lan interfaces.We can not establis...

joselopez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help.. is my 2610XM dead?   I can ping the fa0/0 ip address I assigned to the apparently bad 2610XM but no other device can ping it.  mac address doesn't show up in other devices after pinging the apparently dead 2610XM.  show interface fa0/0 ...

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not a  router (enabled with proxy arp) will respond with its own mac-address  for destinations that doesn't match any specifc routes in its routing  table but matches only the router's default route.A...

I have a 10-Node MPLS Network with Cisco 2800/2600 routers.  I am currently not happy with the support that I am getting from the WAN provider.  The routers are running on outdate codes, they don't follow Cisco best practices and in order to convince...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the senerio. Site A will have the ip address of 192.168.1.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and will need to commmunicate with Site B (ip address 192.168.100.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0). Neither site needs internet access, so I don't have a defaul...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,I'm looking for help on traffic limit (shapping) 'cause I've a Hub-and-Spoke topology where the remote site are all using 128K and I would like to avoid congestion making the egress and ingress traffic not going over the link capacity.bes...