cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to setup HSRP on two C877 routers. Fo some reason advertisements / helo packets are not going from one router to the other. I have Cisco switch (C2960) in between and I was wondering If I need to set up something on this switch?My conf...

Hi allCan anyone tell me at a basic level how BGP selects its pathIf I have currently an MPLS running bgp to my provider, they then want to put in a new circuit, which would be same BGP/VRF i should imagine, if this is new circuit connects to the sam...

Hi,I have a vsat connection with 2 E1's in a multilink. Does it matter that they are showing different clock sources.?one is showing as Internal and the other is showing as Line.

I think that my rommon image has become corrupt as it will not take a new IOS image. I have tried several images that are within the recommended size and work with another 2620 with exactly the same specificationalso some commands that are available ...

Currently I'm looking for a way to failover our internet connection from one site to another site over our MPLS line, should that internet connection go down.My layout: Internet > Cable internet modem (Site B) > ASA 5510 (Site B) > 2821 Router (Site ...

Hi!In the Cisco IPS Threat Defense Bulletin 6-21-2012, there is listed a problem with IOS Release 15.0(1)M8 and the issue described in the caveat CSCtz27137:IOS IPS Important NoticeIOS IPS customers running version 12.4T, 15.0M, or 15.1M - a critical...

hi , i would like to ask a question when using point -point wan network ,now im using subinterfaces for point-point , my question is  ............... when using point-point , should i make a static mapping ??i mean that if i uses point-point  and typ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering what is the router performance decrease when using encryption?For instance the CISCO2911 has 180.73Mbps half duplex switching performance, what would be more or less the decrease in performance if I use encrypcion?Thanks in advance...

jacinto1m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have a Cisco 2801 router running IOS "c2801-spservicesk9-mz.151-4.M4.bin" which we upgraded from previous “c2801-spservicesk9-mz.124-3d.bin”. Requirement.We want to monitor the device temperature via snmp but unable to do because temperat...

Hi,Could any one suggest for the below error, and how to correct this..OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 30, Nbr 192.168.1.1 on GigabitEthernet0/0 from FULL to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Dead timer expiredRouter Config:interface Loopback0 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.2...