cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,My WAN link to another office is 28MB.  From using iperf i can see that 23MB is available during peak times.  But how can i calculate if this is enough for the users on site.  I know i can check utilization graphs etc but is their a calculation...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've tested the following NAT configurationhostname R4!no ip cef!interface Loopback104 ip address 172.16.104.1 255.255.255.0!interface Serial0/0.234 point-to-point ip address 172.16.234.4 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly no ip rou...

Hi All,     I have been over on CLN and someone suggested i posted here, which TBH i thought was the same site but obviously not! there is another cool site to post and respond to problems!! I have a problem with one of our customers where they have ...

Hi everyone!I´m trying to configure SR520 Cisco router as PPPoE server. The point is, when configuration is done and PPPoE client is directly connected to the interface, SR520 doesn´t respond to incoming PADI. PADI is not shown in PPPoE debugs (debug...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure an 887VA for a pppoe ADSL2+ connection with no luck.I know the ISP requires pppoe (LLC), and the pvc is 8/35.The CD light is on, and the line is up, but the 887 just won't connect....Any help would be very much appreci...

Hi Guys,Just testing an ASR1000 ->2960 portchan w/ test subint on asr  and vlan int on 2960 in same vlan, and Im unable to pass any packets with my "usual" config (7200->2960)...portchan comes up, and I see 2960 mac, but cannot ping.  If I change the...

hi alli configured 2 bgp neighbours, both in different AS'si thought if I route comes from an external AS, it should show as "e" when doing a show ip bgp ? they are currently showing as "i" for internalcheers

Hello,I can see on my router:router1#sh ip int fa 0/1FastEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up Internet address is 10.123.0.66/26 Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255 Address determined by non-volatile memory MTU is 1500 bytesrouter1#sh int fa 0/1Fa...

Hi Expertsi have the below questions,if you please!1)i have crachinfo file in my asr 1006 flash and bootflash,how to read it directly from router without copying it to a TFTP?2)what is the difference between flash and bootflash? i have ios in the fla...

Hello,For a config on a 2821 router with IOS 15.1I've setup an internal web server and am able to acccess it from outside our network but not from inside (on a separate internal LAN - 192.168.10.0).  When on the internal LAN - DNS points to the Publi...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2921 Router with actually no clients working on it but the CPU temperature is 76 degree celsius. Is this normal? I think this is too hot.My room is aircondishened to 21 degree celsius. What can I do?Thanks a lotSebastian