cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi teamThere use to be Cisco 851 routers, but lately these routers are replaced with Cisco 861-K9 routers, and these 861 routers doesn't support DMVPN, instead 851 use to be.Is there any license file we can upload in 861 router for DMVPN capability, ...

I have a 2621 router that has a NM-HDV-2 module in it. Every couple of hours, the below message comes across the terminal and all routing stops on the router. I have to reset the router to get anything to happen. Of course, if I leave the module unpl...

Hi.We have a new ASR 1002 router in which UnconfiguredIPv4Fia drops counter is increasing continously. Anybody could help me to troubleshoot the reason of this kind of drops? I have tried to look for tech info about it, but I have found nothing.REMOT...

jmfranco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Frnds,I am using 3550 with  c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE6.bin. Have successfully run ipv6  commands on global and interface, however getting below error while  configuring "ipv6 router ospf 1" :SW1(config)#ipv6 router ospf 1 % Failed to create ro...

ashish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,First off i am sorry if i am posting it in the wrong forum.I have a couple of cisco devices and exploring possibilities of starting a small teaching institute.For this i would need your inputs on various lab scenarios that is possible from the...

Hi, We are trying to get a 1 Gig Link up and running on MM fibre between two sites seperated by a mile distance. We managed to get the line protocol up on both the sides but fails to carry traffic.Please find the SFP Details,interface config and SP ...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issue on my 3750G gig interface, it is not passing data more than 200M.Some how its giving me lots of input Pause on both sides,can some one explain if there is congesstion issue,do I need to enable flow control on both sides?regards,...

Resolved! Newbie question

Olla,I would be requiring clarifications on the underlisted issues:1. Is it possible when connecting sites together ,lets say theoretically like 5, to seperate connection to the internet from WAN connectivity. what i mean here is some sites can be co...

ayosizzle by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me on a little matter I have. I would like to configure an 877w I just bought. It's connecting to a UK ADSL2+ link.I'm a penetration tester and I want to put the Cisco router in front of my existing firewall w...