cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Folks, I always learned that conferencing, transcoding (conversion from G.729<->G.711) and fax requires DSP resources in routers. Now imagine I have a branch routers C2911 CME-SRST.Question:If MOH/multicast is going to be executed on these routers,is...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereWe plan to provide DR service to our clients which requires the network to be reliable, manageable and scalable. This is the basic design we planPOD1 (lan 192.168.1.0/24) -----                                                                  ...

huonit123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running DHCP snooping for VLAN 1 on below switchIOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(22)EA4a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Model number: WS-C2950-24Looks like below IOS does not support snooping.Model number: WS-C2950-24IOS (tm) C2950...

I have a 2911 and a 1921 router, both are having unknown protocol drops only on the GE 0/0 interface.  Both routers are connected to HP switches:2911 -- E5406zl1921 -- HP 2600 seriesI disabled CDP on both routers, but the unknown protocol drops on th...

Hi All    Is it possible to configure a Cisco 2801 router with Multipoint Port Channeling?   A service provider dropped a 4.5Mbps ( 3x T1s ) to one of our customers without any equipment. They assume the CPE responsible.   If so we would appreciate a...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Imagine you have SIP trunking services and 3 sites connected via ISP MPLS.Then Branch1 bandwidth is T1. Gold CAR in place is 340K (it supports therefore 10 concurrent calls, G.729 as per provider confirmation). Assume no burst mechanism has been enab...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,One of my remote office router model is Cisco 2801. Unfortunately I forgot the telnet/vty password of that router. I am sitting 500 KM distance in between in the Head Office. I can ping the router but due to lost password I cannot login to the ...

hello expert,   im in the brink of reconfiguring my BGP active/standby network to BGP active/active - inbound/outbound;   Existing:   Host               --------single router -------------- link to ISP1  (active)                                      ...

We had swap cable in our network during the migration, BGP peering with ISP's loopback address over these swapped cable. My leader mentioned those swapped cable cause network outrage but from the lab, I found the traffic still be able to pass through...

I try to use below commands to check stardard ip ACL R3(config)#ip access-list standard cisco123R3(config-std-nacl)#1 permit 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.255R3(config-std-nacl)#2 deny 2.2.2.0 0.0.0.255R3(config-std-nacl)#3 permit anyR3(config-std-nacl)#4 deny anyR3...

Hi,I can't find where have to change the  ip address value for "set ip next-hop" by SDM GUI.I can change this value only by CLI.I want change this value by SDM because some time i need to switch a LAN to another WAN very quickly ... (when congestions...

zuppetta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes