cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,If I have SIP-200 and I need to configure a feature , for eg - PPP on SIP-200 , is it something possible ? If Yes how I can do that in IOS ?Thanks

Hi.Approximately every month the ASR 1K freezes and the traffic stops to pass and some logs appear. Logs below are presenting in console:Dec 21 22:47:07 COL: %PLATFORM-3-ELEMENT_CRITICAL: R0/0: smand:  RP/0: Committed Memory value 98% exceeds critica...

Can someone please explain what this syslog message means?  Being getting this on my 3945e series routers.  My gut tells me they are caused by our Security guys scanning my routers with invalid login attempts.%SSH-3-DH_RANGE_FAIL: Client DH key range...

situwayne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Dynamic NAT configured, as you can see in the  config. I can ping across the 2 routers, and from the gateway router to  the destination network but not the desired network from the NATd  network. I get one of the translating IPs from the pool....

Would it be possible to have a Cisco router running ios act as a vpn client?I'd like it to connect to a remote vpn server, receive an ip address using pptp,setup some kind of nat and do selective routing, say only addresses in thesubnet 24.0.0.0/8 an...

In some lab scenario, I observed that the only ABR in a NSSA area was not translating some type 7 LSAs it had received to type 5.After troubleshooting to investigate why this was so, I observed that the routes that were not translated from type 7 to ...

abioseibi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I am very new to cisco stuff, Can you please help me understanding what is use of haiving SPA and SIP in router hardware ? what if we dont have them in router ?Thanks

Hi Guys,We have 5 POP's, each running 7200's (G1's + G2's), that connect to 3750's/2960's - We have a bunch of carrier connections(Trunk ports) coming intothe switches(client tails handed off as vlans) and also atm(into the 7200's) for dsl.The 7200's...

Hi Guys,I just got a query on Multicast , I have multicast session enabled between CE and PE and sending two multicast streams and 2 broadcast streams from Hub location to spoke locations. I have observed  video is getting freezed once i started broa...

Resolved! dialer if problem

i have the following configuration:controller SHDSL 0/0/0dsl-group 0 pairs  0,1  shdsl annex Ashdsl rate auto!!!interface ATM0/0/0no ip addressno atm ilmi-keepalivepvc 8/35  encapsulation aal5snap  pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1!!interface Virtual-T...

I have a cisco 1841 running on a 10Mbps Metro-E connection. I recently signed an agreement for a 100Mbps Metro-E. I am wondering if I will need to purchase a new router to support this new connection or will my 1841 be able to handle the traffic.

TheZman78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I’ve been interested in learning Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN). So i tried configuring NHRP between two routers. One as the Hub router with a staic IP and the other is a spoke with dynamic IP. The GRE tunnel is up and i can ping the other en...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card