cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Community,I would appreciate some troubleshooting or advice. For reference, please check my simple network map attached to this post.The Problem: I cannot ping my DHCP Server / Router (192.168.10.1) through the client PC even when manually a...

V-lan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

2 computer rooms, 2 lecture rooms, server room, wifi for students and a separate one for teachers. This is the project i need to do. Maybe is someone who can help me. I've already done most of it, I can't get on with the wifi part. i dont know how to...

Stevegood by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have video flow udp://ip@port injected on vlanx switch cisco 9200 witch differents vlanthis switch is connected to topology until switch core 9500 i want to view ud://ip@port in another vlany who can ping hosts under vlanx (who content video s...

kingstdz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a configuration of 2 switches with a router which is not pinging pc in a different vlan. I have created 3 different vlans on each switch, configured access ports to pc, configured trunk between the 2 switches and another trunk between switch a...

Wellie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I'm attempting to set up a greenfield Catalyst 3750X core stack and am having a bit of trouble getting 2 devices on different VLANs to be able to talk to each other. I'm fairly new to doing this sort of config so I'm sure it's user error, b...

acravenaz1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi Team,  we have downloaded booster license for both the device. Please confirm the IOS version supports for booster license and currently we have (ISR4321/K9 ) ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3...

Hi Experts, is there any documentation to find the scale information (throughput & sessions) for CG-NAT on devices that supports it such as ASR9K, ASA/FPR, 8K series routers? Most of the datasheets does not mention anything. Thanks in advance.

Hi Team,Hi have a basic question. why the 2 Cisco L3  Gigabit switch both interface do not up when both interfaces on full duplex, speed 1000,like this:- SW1interface gig1/0/1no switchport ip address 192.168.1.1/24duplex fullspeed 1000 SW2interface g...

rk6171485 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card