Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vlan assignmnet

hi .. Please help me with the explanation of how does a vlan map assoacisate to a ip subnet, what i mean is vlan is a group of ports/mac addresses, however how does ip segementation happen for example when i mean an assumption  vlan-5 , i assume that...

We recently installed a Catalyst 6500-e core for our school's network. The VLAN service for the Apple servers is running super slow. It takes between 4 - 8 seconds to connect to our file servers and about everyone week we have to restart our Open Dir...

how2what4 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI'm trying to configure a new ADSL wic on our 2800 router & for some reason i can't get the internal network to connect to the internet. I can ping from the router fine? Can anyone see what i'm missing?Building configuration...Current configur...

Hi all,I was wondering if there were any specific ways to reduce latency between a Chicago office and a London office. I have a ASA 5520 that I will be putting within the next week or two. What I plan on doing is setting up a site to site tunnel and ...

browe-tfx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a router (1900-3900 series router) that will support a 100FX fiber connection. We use to use 2800-3800 and 2600-3700 series routers with FX fiber interface now these routers are no longer available and our need for 100Mbps FX is still a requ...

bymc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some question about EBGP in same broadcast ??I have 3 router each router separate as-number but ip address for peer bgp is same subnet.For examplerouter a - as1 192.168.1.1router b - as2 192.168.1.2router c - as3 192.168.1.3router a (as1)(192....

hatman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,how to see number of queues on particular port in 3845 router.2 i want to apply qos mechanism on router for particular application suppose having ip 172.26.5.230 with the help of  dscp ip priorty . this application access by 172.26.39.0/...

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MPLS 1 and 2 are running eBGP with the PE routers.I wanted to extend the BGP to the downstream core\distriubtion layer. A full mesh between all of them (MPLS 1 and 2, VSS, N7K1 and N7k2)N7k1 and N7k2 share a VDC.If i traceroute from the MPLS 1 to MPL...

Hello Cisco Employe&ExpertsI have a question which lot of your customer bother (IMHO), when dnat function will work for UDP connection, my goal is do destination NAT for range of UDP port, it works for TCP, and work grate, why&when this will work for...

Resolved! HSRP and OSPF

Hi Everyone,Got 4 3550s running ospfR1 fa01 is connected to R2 fa01R1 fa02 is connected to R3 fa01R2 fa02 is connected to R4 fa01R3 fa01 is connected to R4 fa01and configured as trunk also running HSRP when i disconnect R1 to R2, traffic does not go ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card