cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are having 2 PRI controllers, Slip sec in both the controllers are keep on increasing. The clock source is configured as "line", show network-clock showing the clock source as backplane. I dont know what is backplane clock soure and  i dont...

Dear all, intra-confederation labs -    Ibgp router (R1 ) - propagate updates packets to intra-confederation neighbor (64512) and 64512 - member as sending notification errors to ibgp router R1 - with Malformed AS_Path    R1   neighborship going down...

Currently we do not have multicat routing enabled on either of our 2x Sup720-10G 6509 Switches.  We have no intention of doing so either.  I am looking for clarification on how mutlicasting operates within a Vlan.  IOS: s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gang,I'm in a bit over my head in trying to route WAN and LAN traffic via the correct interfaces.  I have two remote offices, one north and one south, connected by a dedicated line between each other and one dedicated line between the north office...

jrbise789 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have mpls label propagation disabled on my PE routers (no mpls ip propagate-ttl), but I'm seeing the very last hop's label and can't figure out why. I attached a topology diagram. (8.8.8.8 is LO8 on R8 across the mpls network.)R7#trace 8.8.8.8T...

Dear Nexus team.I have One UCS 210M2 server and two Nexus 7KWe want to configure portchannel(etherchannel) UCS two NIC card and connect to each nexus 7KIs this design supported, connecting UCS port-channel on two nexus 7K?we dont have 5K or 2K switch...

I've got an oppurtunity to use several smaller routers in wan scenario. In the past Ive always used the 1841 router to run these smaller sites.10-20Mbps. Does anyone have any opinion on using 1941 with OSPF and using both ethernet interfaces?Thanks,

HiI am confused and any help would be great!What is the difference between IP throughput routing throughput and firewall throughputthe reason is i am trying to spec a router for a mate who is setting up an online server for an old game ultima online ...

In regards to a WAN connection, how would you recommend we connect a leased campus to our existing network. It is a temporary location that must be connected for a year.We have an available 3845 with a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card.We are supposed to be gett...

Hi,I am planning to configure QOS on CISCO routers in our MPLS network whereas the switches are DELL 3548P.I am not sure if the routers and switches are compatible but when I did a "show qos' on the DELL switches, I got:console#show qosQos: basicBasi...

Hi,According to specifications fo Cisco ISR G2 2911, it has got 4 EHWIC slots. But in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10538/aag_c07_563807.pdf appears that Cisco2911 supports only 2HWIC-2FE or only 2 EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU.It shouldn't...