cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to put a configuration together whereby my internal host 10.10.10.1 can access external host 172.16.1.1 and vice versa by using NAT addressing.Essentially I set up a router with the following configuration –!interface FastEthernet0/...

HiUp til now, I have only had one management network, flat L2 with no routing.I`ts getting to big now, and I`m splitting it up in several segments.Need routing between the networks, but it should not be reched by any other networks that the managemen...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have a 2621 XM router with an ADSL WIC and WIC ethernet.I use that, and 2 as all WAN.erhernet as the principal and the ADSL fail over in case of Ethernet.is possible with this router? if so, how can I configure it?Thanks to allDaniel

Hello folks,  a customer of us asked if C2911 (to be bought) is ok for partial BGP routes.This is the situation:2 cisco 2911, each peering with 3 other AS (AS1, AS2, AS3), and maybe, in the future, at a small IXP (AS4, AS5, AS6, AS7).They will accept...

Hello NetproI want to isolate Guest user traffic from LAN traffic and allow them internet only. All internet browsing traffic is through Microsoft ISA Server.Guest can connect using Wireless Access Point which is also shared with Data Network.Microso...

melwin.uk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 3845 Router which is using for only Internet connectivity with one ISPScenario:ISP1 ----Cisco 3845----IPS-------- Cisco ASA5580-20-----Cisco 4510R-----2960                                                                                ...