cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Purchased a used Cisco 2821 Router and would like to remove all unnecessary files and folders.My concern is a hacked Rommon or IOS, is there a way to determine this? Is there a list of directories, files and folders of all of the necessary system fol...

Hi folks, Imagine I will deploy an Ethernet circuit for a 10 typical office user site.Imagine that is a centralized environment.Compressed VoIP calls (~34K/per user).Have you seen any estimate on what is the bandwidth you would estimate for each user...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reposted from ServerFault.com, and ASK THE EXPERTS - QoS with Cisco expert Sarala Akella, where it didn't get an answer, except to confirm the omission of set-dscp-transmit from the 3560 manual.I’m the chairman of the wiring committee for a hundred-u...

Hello Experts,Please review the attachmet.  Our corporate office has decided to deploy BGP on our new DWDM ring and OSPF as the IGP.I am familiar with OSPF, but have minimal knowledge of BGP. Corporate engineers sent us the BGP configurations that we...

Hi,I have a problem configuring Cisco 881. The network is very simple - on one side router from internet provider, on other side ~50 computers behind NAT.The link to service provider is properly configured (I can test it form router tools, ping etc.,...

Hi,Recently I was studying EIGRP on a lab scenario and noticed a strange thing.I connected three routers in a chainR1---------R3--------R2The connection between R1 and R3 is direcly connected ethernet with a cross cable while the connection between R...

Hi,I have been gone through cisco Doc ID: 91672 "WOL support Across the VLANs configuration example".have a confusion.the L3 switch/router has already configured "ip helper-address <DHCP server>" on vlan interface. WoL server ip is 10.x.x.xmy questio...

jayvir111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with IPSEC. My branch office router has two terminations 1.ethernet based termination TO INTERNET terminated to GIG(0/0).2.3G connection to internet. I have configured an IPSEC Tunnel to the head office.. I want the tunnel to ...

hiwe can login to a cisco device with username and password when we give login local in line vty mode. can someone say me how to limit the number of sessions a user can have. when i try one user can use all vty sessions. is there any way to configure...

hi all,i purchased 1921 with ipbase license , then i installed security 60 days trial license in it.the license is showing active but not in useand in the sh version also is not showing.then i used some command like boot using security bundle then i ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes