cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have factory reset a Cisco 877 router and upgraded the IOS version to Cisco IOS Software, C870 Software (C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)I have then proceeded to configure it using Cisco CP v2.5 and I had thought t...

HiI had a question regarding the Cisco 2811. I tried fitting an NM 2FE-2W card and the fastethernet interfaces of the module never get recognised. Is there a special command to enable it or isn't the module supported at all by the router. If not , is...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need Help I have an interface that was working well and now I get this error Card problem status initializing protocol downATM0/1/0.103               192.168.253.5   YES NVRAM  up                    upATM0/2/0                   unassigned      YES...

mviolette by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can not browse internet but am able to ping from vlan 3 to vlan 4 and vice versavlan 4 is users,vlan 3 is a server farm and has proxy squid 192.168.3.6 all suppose to pass here and set with some rules (this is perfect no problem if has no vlan on ...

Hello,I've inherited a network and I'm going through cleaning up the configs and found something interesting.  Nearly all of the Serial interfaces that have QoS applied, are nested under a shaper that shapes to the speed of the interface.  I understa...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

Hi,I am stuck with some NAT concepts -inside local addressinside global addressoutside local addressoutside global addressCan anyone explain these terms with the help of example?

is it possible to have the router that receives PPPoe connection request to provide a gateway specific to the client trying to connect?Exampl,client#1 IP 2.2.2.2: client connects to PPPoe router and authenticates correctly and receives gateway 1.1.1....

kitkat0981 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do any of models between 3900/2900 or 3800/2800 support the following features:CompressionEncryptionWAN Optimization, andFull Featured QOSWe have a requirment where we have to provide solution for SAN Replication Services between the Headquarters and...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card