cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

According to the picture single router connected with 2 ISP. 1 link 1G and another 512kbps. No routing protocol are running. Is it possible to 70% traffic goes through via 1G link and 30% traffic will go through 512kbps link, without running Eigrp, o...

Screenshot_1.png
Siddique by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Due to some requirement I need to prepend the approx 12 AS-PATH in BGP advertisement but in ASR router there is limit of max 10 ASpath only. Requesting if any one can help in this regard.   Regards, AKK  

AKK by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Will this configuration work for ospf routing on a vlan interface on a 3850 L3 switch? Never done it on a vlan interface before but having trouble getting it to work in GNS3.   interface Vlan100ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0ip ospf network br...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out why my connection from the ISR4321 is sooo slow. I tested first with plugging my laptop directly into the modem. From the modem directly, I'm hitting speed of up to mid to high 90's. When I plug my 4321 into the modem and use the...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, the best of internet !!!!   Dear all, let me to open this new topic   We have a project to change the OSPF areas of a Network of switches/routers currently all in area Zero (0).  The network was growing and now is the time to put things...

OSPF Design Network.jpg
Hannibal by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is that bug for Fuji & Amsterdam releases :https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr79637[Found it from this topic : https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/route-map-lt-name-gt-has-unsupported-options-for-policy-based/td-p/4267689]...

robad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing diferent types of nat in a cisco 6500 (ios 15.1(2)SY7) but the set of commands is basically limited to :ip nat inside source list access-list-numberWith this limitation I cannot test static or dynamic nat and when I try testing pat no ent...

lcac by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Anyone that is familiar how NCS5501 calculates the CIR/PIR, BC and BE values. Im not sure how the values are being calculated here Policy map is configured below and applied to a tengig interface policy-map test-policerclass PCP-ALLpolice rat...

Hi Team,We are Planning to upgrade the IOS of ASR 1004 Router, My current version is and CPLD and FPGA details are given below--we are planning to upgrade the IOS version 16.9.6 to 17.3.4a MD.Q.1- is it need to upgrade the Rommon version or FPGA base...

asr-version.JPG hw-programmable.JPG cpld.JPG

Hi, I  enabled the CGNAT feature on ASR1002-X with IOS: asr1002x-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.Then I enabled the logging of CGNAT on the Box. The Box sends the log in Netflow format. When I checked the record, I could see the source IP address before and...

Hi All, Apologies for the long post as I want to ask some experts on the ISP side if this would be possible to implement.  We have advertised our IP block to AS 7468 from AS 38792, but AS 4637 is the one who is advertising it on the Internet.  Now, w...