cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am looking for a Cisco document that gives me theIP through-put on 2901, 2911 and 2921 routers with Policy based routing applied.IOS version 15.1.3TOther processes     EIGRP Stub     VLAN routing     SRST     MGCP gateway (analog and PRI)Any and al...

dferrie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELLO IM A NEW USER I HAVE A QUESTION.HOW TO CONFIGURING AN WIC 2T FOR 2 FRAME RELAY CONECTIONS???  I SHOW THE CONFIGURATION1.- INTERFACE SERIAL S0/0   INTERNET  THIS IS ONE ROUTER ip name-server 200.35.65.3                          ip name-server 20...

Hi All,i am considering upgrade my current wan network to support new capabilities and 10Gbps interfaces between my PE & P routers.the topology base on PE routers which are C6K running L3VPN & VPLS. The PE connected to my 7600 P routers in 1Gbps base...

We are adding a new remote office to our MPLS cloud.  Their LAN subnet happens to have the same IP scheme as one of our other offices.  Changing the IP scheme is not an option.Is it possible to do outbound (from remote office to headend), and transla...

Resolved! Cisco 3925 EHWIC

I am using a Cisco 3925 router and attempting to install an EHWIC card with no luck. The card I am trying to install is EHWIC-D-8ESG.I have powered down the router, inserted the card into the proper slot and my router doesn't seem to recognize the ne...

Hi all from Cisco Community,I'm doing a research on Cisco incremental SPF. So far I know that there is Full SPF and Partial SPF (Which is run when type 3, 4, 5, or 7 LSAs is received -- this actually is the incremental SPF mention in RFC 2328). Howev...

Resolved! 2611 and WIC-4ESW

i was just woundering if its possible to use a WIC-4ESW with a 2611 non-XM router?with any IOS versions, i just want to know if its possibly or not.Thanks