cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I need help troubleshooting a POS interface where it keep dropping Output packets, the link is not congested, there still about 50 Mgb to reach the limits, the configuration in the policy map the drop rate its 0 bps. The input queue it always 0/75/0/...

I've never been bit by using this method to wipe a device configuration and start over, until yesterday.I've got a 6503, SupII/MSFC running Native code, so I'm pointing the boot variable to disk0: (bootflash is not large enough for the image file).  ...

per_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does this command support regular expressions , so that a one line command can allow a range of say 200 numbers, rather than200 lines isdn caller. if it only supports one number per instance of the command, is there a limitation on the number of time...

r-godden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,  SSH is not working in Cisco 7206 VXR Router. I have configureHostnameIp Domain nameCrypto key generate RSAIN Line VTY 0 4transport input preferred SHHtransport input telnet SHHBut stll it is not working. I am getting invalid crc recieved in pack...

Hi folks,My understanding is that if one is planning migration to IPv6 and service provider is supporting Dual Stack, I could connect my PE router using:1. GRE tunnel (which a static configuration method)2. Manually Configured tunnels (MCT) which is ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been asked about the possibility of taking an existing SDH connection and replacing it with an IP connection.The current format is:Line In -->Sagem MUX-->Fibre-->Sagem MUX-->Line OutI want to replace it with:Line In-->(E1)7206-->Fibre-->720...

I'm having some weird issues with our 3560 that's connected to an MPLS line.  The speed of the port plugged into the providers equipment is 100Mb, but we're only allocated 10Mb of bandwidth from them, I tried to police our traffic out of the port usi...

niro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,does otv on the N7K support jumbo frames?, if it does what size?also, i understand the the ASR1K will support OTV too, does it also support jumbo frames ?thanks,Avi.

HiWhen I try to copy ios to one flash in router 2801, I receive the message of  of insufficient memory, and have the follow out in the next command:Router01#sh flashNo files on device-------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hello everyone,can someone explain to me in simple terms how this would work?  The scenario is that Location A and Location B each have an ATM Cell Relay connection of approximately 400Mbps.  Locations 1-26 have Frame Relay connections of 1.54Mbps.  ...