Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I was attempting to setup our 7204 Cisco router to use RADIUS for authentication via the AAA commands. I must have messed up when configuring it as it comes up via TELNET asking for a username and password but doesn't take my AD credentials. How migh...

I have a network with various remote siteswith dual connections into each (BT is the ISP)The primary link is over an MPLS and work s fine alone using OSPF.The secondary link is an ADSL link using BGP and is redistributed into OSPF using prefix lists ...

HiGRE Over IPSEC is configured on a point-to-point link. What is the maximum bandwidth supported by GRE Tunnel.The point-to-point link is 10MB, can I limit the transmit and receive bandwidth on the GRE Tunnel.The Router is C3845-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Ver...

I have two routers in two seperate AS's.RtrA advertises multiple routes via eBGP to RtrB.RtrB will learn these route via eBGP.There is one route that will be learned via eBGP and also OSPF. I know that the eBGP route will be preferred on this router ...

Hey all,I have the following topology:| Router A |------------{ Internet }----------< Firewall performing PAT >----| Router B |Router A has a public IP address facing the internet.  Router B has private IP addressing and is being PATed behind a firew...

R1----FRAME RELAY SWITCH----R2   102                   102  1.1.1.1               1.1.1.2frame-relay map ip 1.1.1.2/1.1.1.1 102 broadcastI see that when you configure the above command on a serial interface on a router and when we enable eigrp,the ro...

skarthic by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco 3845 and Cisco ASR 1000 Router.In current scenario like that,Internet Link-->Router 3845-->Cisco IPS-->--------Cisco 3750 SW configured with layer 2-------->                                                            Cisco ASA active...

Hi - We have a Cisco Router 3825 which we use to convert phone calls from PSTN to SIP.Can any one suggest us (or point to a documentation) as to how can we use this router as a load balancer (to balance load among different SIP terminals) ?ThanksAnup...

I have two questions to ask....1.i would like to know if we have the network 10.10.10.0/24 advertised in both Eigrp 1 and 3, i would like to know when the 10 Mbps link between A and B is down, to reach 10.10.10.0 Router A will prefer which path...2.c...

cinch.mak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Internet Service Provider will bring a circuit "Metro Private Line", which will be 3 x DS-3.Question:As far as bonding this as MLPPP, do you know if I should treat router interface cards and MLPPP config same as I would do with 3xT1's?

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I've got an ASA 5510 with two internet links.one is the primary link delivered as a cat5 ethernet hand-off from the internet provider.the other is a backup adsl link provided by the same internet provider.I'm trying to configure the ASA s...