cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi FolksI Have 4 Mbps MPLS Link betwwen Two Sites , I Received Compain fron the Data Base Administrator ,there is a Delay and Latency appears on Logs when the dataBase Replucations occursHow to start Troubleshoot and Vrify this Issue,Pls Helps , this...

Dear all,I have a catalist 3550 that seems not to boot up anymore, as soon as I power on the device, all the leds (the 24 Ethernet ports, the Gbic and also the entire set of system leds) are steady green, I have unplagged all of the connected RJ45 ca...

Hi Experts,There are times the Nexus CPU goes high around 70% but its not a constant occurance. Is there something to worry. Quite hard to find out which process caused it as it happens very brief.The version of Nexus OSHDC-CS-L01-01# sh verCisco Nex...

Hello Few questions about Cisco 1941 Router.1. Port failure.Scheme:Cisco 1941 Gi0/0 <-> Cisco 2950 Fa0/18Cisco 1941 Gi0/1 <-> Cisco 2950 Fa0/22Firmware:Cisco 1941: c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M3.binCisco 2950: c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA13.binProble...

I have a catalyst 2950 ver. 12.1 EA(48 SI) and intend to upgrade to the latest version of the software. But there have been Four different IOS IMAGE releases before the latesr one of 2008. My question is, DO I HAVE TO UPGRADE THE PREVIOUS FOUR RELEAS...

Resolved! upgrade CISCO 1841

Hello,i'm pretty new on cisco products, but i've a big experience in routing and firewailling, using linux (debian)..One of my customur ask me to replace a linux firewall by a cisco 1841, and he gaves me 2 cisco 1841 with HWIC-4ESW extention, with th...

kloyatweb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to light up every port light on a 3750g.  There is not anything plugged into them and I would like to know (just for fun) is there a way to make every port light 1 - 48 turn on using a command?

magibson2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,I am attaching my current network topology,My problem is that i am having mpls & p2p link terminated on the 7206 router left side of diagram.now my problem is if i apply PBR on this 7206 router & tracert any host which are on right side of the...

Resolved! access-group in

when i apply "access-group in" at a interface with some ACL.is the ACL will match the route learn from that interface or it will match the packet that go in that interface?

jackie_gx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Just seeking some advice in how I would be able to manually set EIGRP to route through a specific link as both routers have 1Gb link. I understand EIGRP calculate it’s metrics based on bandwidth + delay. I would like to specific route traffic...

thiagosct by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OER

Hi,I have just bagan to deploy OER in my network, however I have some confusions. In fact there are two internet links terminating on my edge router, on which I want to configure OER (same individual router will serve as MC and border router). Kindly...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been testing a L2TPv3 pseudowire setup for implementation as a layer 2 vpn solution over an Ethernet / IP backbone. My network hardware doesn't support MPLS so we have chosen to go with L2TPv3.In the test environment I have managed to get the ...