cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

GodayI have some trouble with my NAT-configurationOn my network I have two cameras that i want to be connectable from the Internet.!ip nat inside source list 1 interface FastEthernet4 overloadip nat inside source static 192.168.0.109 121.183.XXX.XXXi...

Dear,I am looking for a solution for the following problemWe have a PE router, containing multiple VRF.An CE router is linked to this PE router via ATM-interfaces and is running MLPPP for bundling the lines.Now, the CE router should be able to access...

Hello,Currently we have a 3825 router with one NM-1T3/E3 module connecting to one remote office. Another remote office will be opened soon and we would like to add a second DS3 card onto the router. I read the spec. on the 3825 and it shows a max of ...

hi all,          currently i have 2 leased line  between our HO and Branch office, one is ethernet link and other is serial,our ethernet link is 4 mb and i want to use it as my primary link. if it fails my serial link should take up. also i should ge...

I know that I need to configure the ip tcp adjust-mss command on one of my router's sub interfaces.  It appears that I can ONLY configure it on this particular sub interface if I want, without also configuring it on the main interface.  My question i...

estein by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!I know that sounds odd but, why on this page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/ps6200/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html it is not written that 877-K9 ISR supports SSH for management purposes? Personally I have wor...

I am preparing to take the 642-902 exam, and I am wondering if  practicing labs on the GNS3 is considered enough because i have no real equipment access. What is the best lab manual that covers the topics required for the 642-902.

Hey guys,Hoping someone might be able to give me a quick response...I have a Cisco 1841 partially setup, but I need some quick help regarding port forwarding.I have a PC running IIS and a website on 10.10.10.2 using port 82.The Cisco is 10.10.10.1 an...

ChuggDogg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all:I have a Cisco 7606 that I am testing with and it has the following modules installed:2 - WS-SUP720-3B2 - WS-X6748-GE-TXThe interfaces are up and the VLAN's are configured and active.  The problem that I am running into is that when I assig...

Hi All,The switch (3750) running 12.2(50)SE3 has the problem that ACL 20 is not in the order in which it was created.  the order in which I enter the aclis different than the one that is displayed in the show run and the show access-list  can someone...

alexc2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, this may be a newbie question, but I'm trying to figure something out.  I’m working on putting our old 6509 in the lab, so I cleared some of the config off of it to start fresh.  As I’m creating new vlans, I’m assuming that they’re supposed to cr...

HiI have two sla monitors setup (in lab at the moment) to ping two external IP addresses.  If both the addresses fail to respond, I want to change my default route to use 172.16.68.37.   If/when either of the destination IP addresses come back up, I ...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok,  Im new here and somewhat new  to Cisco Routers.  I have used them before, but not for an actual live  enviornment.  I happen to have the fortune of my workplace giving me a  Cisco 1721 for my personal use.  I have a WIC-1ENET card for internet  ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card