cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,I need a little help, I'm trying to understand the output of "show ip bgp summary". I have a dual homed setup with 2 provider and both claimed that they are not using community. I do however see that there are "206 BGP communities using 1261...

josephp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Having some problems in configuring redundancy using two lease line between two cisco 1841V routers.One router is at site A and another is in Site B.Both are /30 point to point links where one is ethernet and another is serial.Any heads up on ...

diesel786 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have this topology for my simulation lab. Everything works fine. I used RIPv2 for routing for this (I have static route ; ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0.0 68.110.171.97 /and redistribute static) So I can ping everywhere, except 68.110.171.97 (but, I...

Hey guys,I am trying to setup a web server and a DNS server but having some issues, was wondering if anyone here could shead some light on it for me.My current setup isWWW     |     |modem (bridged)     |          |C2621     |     |  LANI am having i...

Hi ,Can anyone please confirm me whether I can connect the nm-16-a module to any 2600/2500/1800 routers or not for configuring the terminal server. Someone told me that nm-16-a module is different  for each router model and we need to connect model b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card