cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a series of simple questions.KNOWN: Bought a Cisco Linksys RV016 Router from a Diocese sale and it runs smoothlyFirmware Version: 1.3.2UKNOWN: How to get the following:Firmware 1.3.4 to updateFirmware 2.0.0 firmware with the bootloader proce...

HelloI'm trying to understand frame relay broadcast queue. Cisco's defaults for a serial interface are:size: 64 packetsbyte-rate: 256000 bytes per secondpacket-rate: 36 packets per second Now if I take the byte-rate / packet-rate I should get the ave...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to pass VLAN traffic over an encrypted microwave link. I have a 3620 router on one side connected to a 6509-E Core switch where the VLAN.dat lives. The 3620 passes through an ecryption device out the microwave link to a 2611 rou...

carterw65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I have a Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2) router which runs  IOS Version 12.4(15)T13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3).The problem is at times it has stuck static routes in it which wont go away even when the link is down. So the backup wont come up and th...

ramcm.rr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have two PRI interfaces against a siemens platform. The gateway is configured with MGCP signaling, when i try to transfer from  PSTN - Siemens to Cisco,  i lose the call but when i transfer from Cisco to Siemens it  works.Communication Manage...

Would someone be able to guide me in the right direction, we have a client who wishes to use 2 x Cisco ASA 5510 Firewalls in a two tier setup.The internet goes live on the site on Monday and I would really appreciate some help with NATing from a Publ...

I am using a 2811 router as my border router.  I have an Ethernet 100MB coming into it for my Internet from my ISP.  I am using an ASA5500 firewall to protect my networking and NAT is being done on that.  The 2811 is just a border router not doing NA...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there!I am not able to find out the info related to the numbers under "H" column in output of sh ip eigrp nei command. I tried cisco command references but in vain. Could some one kindly help me understand?Thank you...Ramchander Kunta

rkunta by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card