cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Which Cisco router to buy?

Hello I am really new here and I only own a small Gbit switch so please forgive me for potentially sounding like a neophyte. So a few days ago a fiber optic, Gigabit network connection was added to the house and with that a HALNY HL-4GQVS router was ...

ISR-WAAS

Hi guys, what things do I need to enable WAAS? I have 5 ISR 4000-series and licenses APPXK9. I need an OVA file and that's it, or something else to configure WAAS on routers? And how to enable virtual Central Manager to manage WAAS (vWAAS it same?).

Vlad5423 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMVPN IPsec with WAAS

Hi guys. I have hub router Cisco ISR-4431 with DMVPN IPsec, and site-to-site vpn's. And i want enable WAAS. It's possible? DMVPN, and site-to-site vpn's still work?Ty for answer.

Vlad5423 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9500 License

Hello Community,we have 2 cisco 9500-32QC and have stackwise-vitual. all of them have smart account license scheme. In the next output you can see that Switch-acitve licenses are in AUTHORIZED mode and Switch-stanby licenses are in EVALUATION mode:Sw...

LINK1 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL Exception for Subnet

I have a Cisco ISR with a massive ACL. Right now have device A (at 204.77.x.n) unreachable outside of its own subnet (say 204.77.x.n/16), but I would like to reach device A from an outside subnet (say 10.10.10.1/24). How could I accomplish this? Here...

claya by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Traceroute output

Hi I wonder if someone can help meI ran traceroute command and on the output I got something like this: 9 mynet.net (104.44.13.21) 87.284 ms   mynet2.net (104.44.14.2) 96.702 ms 92.981 ms10 104.44.12.34 85.9ms 96.702 ms 91.91 ms in hop 9 looks like t...

HTorres by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Put IR829 into ROMMON-1

I want to put the latest software Bundle on my IR829 by using ROMMON-1 and a USB drive.The router has not responded to the Break key or CTRL / Break in the first 60 seconds of power on.I have also been able to use the config-register to start in ROMM...

pvoss by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1 router, 2 ISP's running BGP. How to prefer one received default route from ISP over the other?

I have an ASR 1000. 2 ISP's and gettign partial routes from each. Also, gettign default routes from each. OF course the one I prefer is never the populated default route unless I shut the BGP session down to the other ISP. So this proves I am gettign...

pcweber by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes