cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

This Nexus seems to have different commands and the BGP is not coming up.   I don't show any neighbors or even like it is trying to come up. Below is some information about the Nexus and the config    SoftwareBIOS: version 08.32NXOS: version 7.0(3)I4...

Hi,Im wanting to configure multicast routing for CCTV cameras.I have a cisco 9300, Layer 2 switches, CCTV Cameras and Edge recorders.CCTV is on vlan 128Switch Management and Recorder is on vlan 101.I have IGMP Snooping enables on all layer 2 switches...

Hi,I'm complete a newbie to networking. So kindly forgive me if the question is ridiculous.I have an 1841 router where I have configuredFastEthernet0/0 IP address 172.16.4.1 255.255.252.0FastEthernet1/0 IP address 10.10.0.1 255.255.252.0 The question...

Hello,I have a comcast router with 5 static ip's, I'm trying to figure out what my default route should be as I tried the one i see on my modem which shows a wan ip address of 73.x.x.76 and the wan gateway 73.x.x.1, I can't seem to get it to work whe...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've having an issue where my core L3 Switches receive two different routes from a router with a backup VPN connection and a primary private WAN connection.  L3SW1 gets it route from the FW via the VPN connection between the FW and RTR1 and L3SW2 get...

KevinMartin_0-1662648899014.png

I'm having a really difficult time getting TACACS working on a new ASR1001x.    I have the device cabled on the management interface and I can ping the TACACS server. Management interface is in the Mgmt-intf VRF. Here is a copy of my config, where am...

Hi All,We have a couple of Infoblox Grid (Active/Passive) each located separate DCs.The loopback interface is configure on same subnet as physical Interfaces. Example : -Loopback 192.168.10.5 (VIP)Phy1 DC1(Active) : 192.168.10.25,Phy2 DC2 (Passive) :...

J4yM by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  I have configured the routers in attached format. I could not able to access the internal networks of R4 router from R1. I could the see the routes advertised in the router but not able to ping. RTR#1: Neighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer I...

iBGP-eBGP.png
KiranMalla by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes