cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a ds3 capable of 28 full channelized T1s.  I need to configure one of them for 768k.  Would I just configure this to sayt1 1 channel-group 1 timeslots 1-12 instead of t1 1 channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24  on the cpe and pe router?  just the ...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,If a router is totally maxed out on the outside interface, I'm able to telnet but the cli is choppy at times. Is creating a control-plane policy the best way to handle incoming telnet traffic? I've never done one of these before....Thanks,John

Hi All,I have one 1841 router and just upgraded the IOS like below...took backup of old IOS 12.4(15)upgraded the IOS from 12.4(15) to 12.4(24)T3write the configno boot systemboot system flash c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T3.binwrite the configreload...

Resolved! LLQ understanding

Hello all,I have an issue with theory and practice with LLQ. I understand that LLQ allow you to prioritize packets (e.g. voice) up to a certain limit (bandwidth) when available bandwidth is fully utilized. When there is enough bandwidth free, than th...

Calin C. by Level 5
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  In my Network one Distribution Switch,Firewall,Routers are connected.Through DS all Access Switches are connected.Firewall inside interface connected to DS and Outside is Connected to Router.  the thing is everyone able to access internet ...

md farook by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I want to confirm with you that i want to buy modul 1000BASE-T SFP (NEBS 3 ESD) (P/N: SFP-GE-T) 4 unite for install to Cisco router ASR 1002but i don't know Cisco ASR 1002 (P/N: ASR1002) can support module SFP-GE-T or not .Could you help me ...

Hi guys,I have a question about HSRP command.The command is as follows:standby [group-number] ip [ip-address[secondary]]I undestand that the secondary argument meants that the HSRP will be a secondary group in the same interface. The thing is, what h...

Hi all,  I have a simple 2ISP 1Local Router setup with BGP on each ISP. I was able to configure load-share without any problems, only thing that i noticed is the CPU usage I'm getting (please see below)CPU utilization for five seconds: 86%/1%; one mi...

Hello all,   I need a solution for the following situation :  The topology       A transit AS with  a single internet router.      The router has 2 BGP sessions with international providers and 2 BGP sessions with metropolitan providers. The conne...

adi822001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes