cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello my friends,I have a question about Router memory in general.show memory summary Head Total(b) Used(b) Free(b) Lowest(b) Largest(b)Processor 203E77C 1316996 1316180 816 0 116 I/O 21800...

HiSetup isBr_Sw-------------Br_MPLS_RTR::::::::::::::::::::::((MPLS_Cloud))::::::::::::HQ_MPLS_RTR------------------CoreHQ got 2MB MPLS BwBranch got 1MB MPLS Bwwht config steps needed to give priority to voice traffic, then to application traffic and...

HelloDoes anyone know how to configure a ASR1002 to auto boot in say 20min? I'm adding a TACACS config today and if I mess it up I want to be able to get back into the router. So I thought I would get the device to reboot itself.Any help would be app...

thstagman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn pptp

I configure pptp vpn on cisco 2811, when users connected to our head office as remote vpn client they did not get default gateway and my local DNS.can anyone help in these problem, how i can assign my default gateway and mylocal dns to remote vpn cli...

Resolved! Back-up Route.

Hi ,I have a scenarion ,    R1------R2---( private cloud)----R3------R4                                 |                                                   |                                 |---------------------------------------------------|-Descri...

I have a Primary site A and a DR site B. I have a branch site H which has 2Mbps link to A and a new commisioned 1Mbps link to B. There is 20Mbps link between A and B. All 3 routers are using EIGRP.My requirement is that from H's LAN all data/applicat...

Hi,all:my config like this:Class Map match-all 1 (id 3)   Match protocol dnsClass Map match-all 2 (id 4)   Match protocol http host "*cisco.com*"Class Map match-all 3 (id 5)   Match not class-map 1   Match not class-map 2Policy Map 1   Class 1   Clas...

flowaycco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the switch diagram. As you can see, sw01 is directly connected to SW02 and sw02 is also connected to SW03.SW01 <-----> SW02 <----> SW03Each switch has three VLAN's.SW01: VLAN1: 10.10.1.1 , VLAN2:10.10.2.1 and VLAN3: 10.10.3.1SW02: VLAN1: 10....

kzhen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI need remove a interface, old connection sing bgp. however, I found its ip address act as bgp router-id currently.Could I get advice that if I remove the interface configuration, what happend with the bgp router-id? will it change immediatly? if s...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two issues with router 1841 and I would be thankful to anyone who can help me to solve them.Last week I configured 1841 router in PPPoE environment.The goal was to configure QoS on router to give VoIP traffic priority.I used priority queue in ...

marijanac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFinancial module service is outsourced in the organizationCustomized application installed on LAN workstation needs port 9090,9091,9092 to be opened to reach Financial Module Server hosted on Internet.FMS_Server----{Internet}------((R))----Firewall...