cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, here is my scenerio.I have building 1 with a 3550 switch with sfp module to connect to fiber and in another building I have a 2960 switch with an sfp module.  I am trying to work out a config that has 3 vlans from the carrier, 2 to run in between...

jasonlees by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs any special treatment needs to be given to Management VLAN.Whenever I configure the management VLAN ; either the device stops pinging after sometime or cannot communicate with other vlans.interface Vlan80 description Network Devices Management i...

See attached drawings..We can't get the Cisco 3560 to route traffic properly.We need all traffic that comes in on the 172 network to go back out over it.  Currently all traffic is routing out to the 192.168.10.X network regardless of where it comes i...

I will try to make this question as simple as possible.I have a ASA that is connected directly to a remote site via a p2p metro ethernet circuit.  Therefore, the ASA has an interface on that "remote" network.  In the firewall, the network is a connec...

tmpoff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday we installed a new Cisco 2911 router running IOS Version 15.0(1)M1.  After installation, I ran a scan against the router on its exposed side and found the following (scan conducted using nmap): It is the filtered ports that I am concerned a...

HiI am trying to figure out what trust state to set on a Gig Ethernet port on a Cat 6500. The 6500 is running MPLS.The port is an 802.1q trunk that is carry IP packets and MPLS packets.I want to trust the DSCP of the IP packets and the EXP of the MPL...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!  This is the scenario...We have two 7200s, I will call them R1 and R2.  R1 connects to ISP1 and R2 connects to ISP2.  R1 and R2 runs HSRP and our FWSM points to the HSRP as the gateway out to internet.R1...

Dear Gurus,Im curently using other router brands to use l2tpv3 and i can see issue on the frame size. it can only transfer 8Mbps on 1500 frame size and 40Mbps on 1300bytes frame size. Does cisco brand also like these ? Is this technology limitat...

When you specify the prority is that absolute?  In other words is that amount of bandwidt carved out period or does this only take effect if there is congestion on the link.  thx again

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RouterA is connected to RouterB across a 1.54mbps T1. The WAN link is addressed with 192.168.0.0/30 and runing ospf in area 0. I have a requirement for two seperate vrf's to be maintained aross the WAN link. How can this be done if there's only one /...

I'm currently experiencing a lot of traffic congenstion on my link to the internet that causes congestion, resulting in pack loss for latency for the VPN traffic.  It's a fiber link, 10MB syncrhonous with a media converter that goes from fiber to ent...