cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

can anyone point me in the direction of a SIMPLE VLC multicast lab? I don't even mind if it's 1 or 2 routers, a VM and loopback I just want to be able to stream from one end to the next and test out commands afterwards  

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. We have followed the process for Password recovery, but all the box does is boot back in to rommon mode, nothing else.     Also, if No password recovery was entered in to original config, how can we restore if this was the case?   Thanks i...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First I know the c1841 is 10/100 only.  Starlink has a GigE uplink, but still, will it work? I'm not asking for a theoretical answer, I know theoretically it should work, I want to know will it work? I have put this config (see below) on mine and tes...

cant copy the config files from these swicthes...   error logs    DC1XCIK1#copy startup-config tftp:Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.19.8Destination filename [DC1xcik1-confg]?!.....%Error writing tftp://192.168.19.8/DC1xcik1-confg (Timed ou...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I'm studying for my CCIE and exercising with EIGRP.  All my exercises are done in CML2, using IOS Version 15.9(3)M3.    In my last LAB I was playing around with different paths and how adjusting the metric changes the FD, CD and RD.  The Route...

mlan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys/Gals,    I am having trouble understanding the use of ACL' s in SNMP groups and can't seem to find the exact answer.    The thing is we use SNMP groups for custom views and we would like to limit access to trusted sources via an ACL.   Howeve...

Hi all, I have a question regarding ASR1001. we have used the current 2x10G ports and planning to upgrade other ports to 10G port too.i have read datasheet ASR1001 and is it possible SPA slot to support ASR1000-ESP20? i just want to confirm that only...

Hafiz_HR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR 4331 SFP

Hi Folks Wonder if you could help have an ISR 4331 with an SFP (SFP-GB-GE-T) in interface G0/0/2. It is set for auto negotiation and negotiates to 100M/Full duplex to an ADVA NTE. Although the interface comes up I am seeing CRC errors. The circuit th...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

) Now in the snippet below step 5 mentions "Install the best-path route into the global RIB, process outbound rules... then advertise to BGP peers" My question is this statement referring to the best route being advertised from the global-RIB or the ...

2.png 2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, l need to advertise by BGP two host IP addresses for example 1.1.1.33/24 and 1.1.1.34/24, they belong one subnet /24, terminating on subinterface. I need to advertise 1.1.1.33/24 to one bgp peer, 1.1.1.34/24 to another bgp peer, but in routing...