cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, first time asking for support because I'm lost and none of the help from all over the internet did not solve my issue. Router Cisco 1941 new 1Gbit link, all working except I can't get some ports working. I'm running BigBlueButton server on t...

xpace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 4 OSPF adj on one ISR Router with 2 separate linux boxes running quagga.I am getting the following messages in log repeatedly%OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 242.0.0.0 on Tunnel11 from FULL to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Dead timer expired%OSPF-5-AD...

edhunter by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is a summary of a scenario that's happening with me in real life. There are two Internet links, the one connected to ISP A has a 100 Mb/s speed and the one connected to ISP B has a 50 MB/s speed. Router 2 has an OSPF neighborship with Router 0 ...

Capture.PNG
misaleh by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Together, i am trying to enable icmp from PC in network 1 to PC in network 2 though the ASA 5506 X. Below you will find my ASA config. THX for help.!interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif netz1security-level 100ip address 191.168.20.1 255.255.255.0...

dennisvdt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4g Connectivity

Hi All,I have a requirement to connect a temp 4g connection to a vlan. The current setup is 20 x Catalyst 9300 switch's connected back to a Catalyst 9500 all via fiber. Would it be possible to connect a 4g modem to a port on one of the 9300's and hav...

DKer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco RV 340 router and I have forgotten login username and password. I need to reset password without losing configuration. Could you please help me with the Cisco RV340 router password reset steps or guide without losing configuration.  

Hello Team,This is my first time that i use IOS XR and the Cisco 1100 series and i have a problem with the MTU size on specific Interfaces. To be more clear i have changed the MTU size (9216) on the two Uplink ports GigabitEthernet0/0/0 & GigabitEthe...

Hello guys,   I have a problem with ASA. I attached the topology of the network. Now we have 2 core switches which are route within VLAN-s. Now I have to insert in these topology 2 ASA (active/standby). The goal is that the 2 ASA control the traffic ...

tibi01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allSeveral tests are under way using this topology. in case R1 - > R7Only static routing should be used. R1's config track 1 list boolean andobject 2object 3!track 2 ip sla 57 reachability!track 3 ip sla 35 reachability ip sla 35icmp-echo 1.1.35....

TT.png
Lei.LIM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Currently trying to decrypt what  is the reason behind Tags  and what tag depicts in the show ip ospf database[ Type-5 AS External Link States Link ID             ADV Router       Age          Seq#       Checksum           Tag 172.16.0.113  ...

srimal99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes