cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone clarify what does "1 year limited liability warranty" offer. This is with refrence to 1900 series router warranty.I checked the Cisco Warranty Q&A (https://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/warranty_qa_guest.html) page but it does not also menti...

We have a client who is paying for only 300mbps bandwidth, however they exceed that limitation by quite a bit as they are on a gig interface (layer3, we bgp peer with this client).  Whats the best way to keep them under the 300mpbs limit?  I was thin...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys ,Model – WS-C4506 has restarted automatically while configuring the command ‘privilege exec level 0 show bgp all neighbours’req ur help below are the show version and crash info logs --------------show version-----System returned to ROM by re...

Hi,I have ASA 5505 with Secplus - configured and  working fine but I have a lame problem.The situation - I have LAN  Internet provider ( the IPs are for example ):ASA IP - 1.1.1.3/27 -  default GW 1.1.1.2/27 ( Internet, IPSec working like charm )I ha...

I am a green hand in using OAM...    Recently, receiving a requeirments to do an interconnection between Juniper EX4200 and Cisco 3750, between EX4200 and Cisco 7609.In Juniper EX4200, we enable OAM feature to do similar function of cisco "udld".OAM ...

Hi,I have a couple of questions about VLAN.1. Based in the following scenario:Switch A ---Trunk---- Switch B ----Trunk------ Switch CIf I create a VLAN in swithes A and C (for reference VLAN 100), but I dont create it in Switch B,    is it possible t...

dbarboza27 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use "Cellular 0/0/0 gsm sim unlock 9999" but failed to unlock, error message is: Unlock CHV1 failed: SIM status = LockedStatus of CHV1 is enabled based on "show Cellular 0/0/0 security"I have confirmed that the pin number is right.Can someone pleas...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,At present I'm installing a ASA firewall between my 2811 router and the network.The router at the moment has an internal ip address of 192.9.200.253 and has NAT rules set up. The 192.9.200.254 address is that of our exchange server. My questio...

Hi,I got a Cisco 2811 with two HWICs connected to two ISP's and a WIC which is connected to internal. I have default route to both ISP's in the router configuration. How can I do load balancing so that half of my traffic go through one ISP and the re...

Resolved! 2911/WIC Issue

New 2911 running 15.1(1)T, base,sec and data licenses and new VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1Shows in the inventory but cant use serial interface  commands, not showing in sh run, tried in different slots. My first 2900 series router, am I missing something ??bva-2...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sub nets on my cisco 2600 (ROM: System Bootstrap, Version  12.2(10r)1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)192.168.1.0/24  eth0&192.1682.0/24  eth1I have an smnp server on the .1 nw  and anything on that nw i receive traps but nothing on the .2 nw. Why ...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two systems running BGP fine with other neighbors but they are flapping between each other.  Connectivity between the two loopbacks is fine.Here is the log, have you seen this before?  Configs are listed below.Jun 24 16:01:32.276 EDT: BGP: 96...

Here is the scenario:Church has the following:LAN--> 3 Switches --> DSL for Data connectionPhones --> VOIP --> Switch --> T1The phone system is setup as VOIP through a T1. There data services (internet connection) is going through a DSL. The church d...

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day to you. Beforehand, I really appreciate you because of spending your time to read this post.I am MSc Networking Professional student in UK. I am doing my dissertation which is related to the NAT-PT and IPv6.It is about 4 day...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card