cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am trying to limit the bandwidth to 10 mbps for one of my customer on 3550 switch.My configuration as follows but its not working.mls qosip access-list extended upload permit ip any anyclass-map match-all INPUT  match access-group name uploa...

Resolved! Routing Problem

HelloSeeking help for routing issue,Primary route for R3 to reach R1 is via SPBackup route for R3 to reach R1 is via R2When backup link is up then packet drop is noticed from R3 to R1R2----------------R3---------(service_provider)-------------R1R2---...

How does QOS bandwidth work?ExampleIf traffic going from my CE to PE requires 5mg of EF1 and traffic from my PE to CE also requires 5mg of EF1 does this mean I need 10mg of bandwidth or are the two queues separate?RegardsDave

Hi,I'm try to setup a Cisco 867 using two PVC. So what I need is one ATM interface, and two virtual ATM's, ATM0.1 and ATM0.2. And als two Dialers. Can anyone help me with the command order to achief my goal?I have found several config layouts (show r...

we are going to use cisco 1841 router. i want to configure leased line inthis router .i will be connecting the local lan in fast ethernet 0/0 with ip 10.10.10.1 subnet 255.0.0.0 and i will be connecting the leased line in the serial port with ip 94.5...

Hi,I have Cisco 3845 with VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 card. I would use this card for ISDN backup (data traffic).When I put pri-group timeslots 1-31 on interface controller e1 0/1/0 I got an error:% Not enough DSP resources available to configure pri-group on c...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI have a 3750 switch that currently will only display this error:%% Low on memory; try again laterThe only warning/error that is on our logging server previous to this is a traceback error. Their is no history of this on this stack, However ...

I'm not sure if the title makes sense or not but here is my problem.  Cisco 1841 router currently setup with several static routes for web / email servers and such.  Inside IP scheme is 192.168.1.x 255.255.255.0, example of outside IP scheme is 24.1....

cforce1841 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot save the config with a copy run start or a wr mem, I cannot believe this issue,each time I turn off the router and re-boot it goes back to default.  yes i did an erase startup config as the intstructions say....I need to save my new config a...

Hi All,Hope all of you doing great !!!!I have a scenario here where a customer got 36 remote locations and 1 Hub location.Hub location is connected to Internet using STM-x bandwidth pipe.All the remote location traffic need to be routedthrough hub lo...