cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone advise the best switch for video optimization?  We currently have a Cisco 4948.  The switch handles both video and standard data.  I just don't feel the video traffic is managed properly.  Can someone also direct me to a link explaning so...

Hi there,I am new to the Cisco command line and IOS so please bear with me. I have a SR520 with ADSL over POTS. I am trying to get the connection with my ISP up and running but have got stuck. I think my "ATM0" looks ok as does my "Dialer0" but my Vi...

Hi All,I'm having 4 no.s 3750 as Distribution switching connecting as per standard Cisco Layer Architechture to Core1 & Core2, HSRP is running over there. Both Core Switch are 4506. Now we want a DR site for my DC outside ( within 10KM), and it will ...

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to have more information about "Multicast reflection" feature, I found in CCO only a configuration guide with no answer to my issue, I'd like to use the feature in PIM Dense mode network while in the config guide only PIM Sparse-mode impl...

massipace by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm looking to purchase a used Cisco 877w off ebay for home.I have no real basis to be suspicous(~$270USD seems a fair price), but are there any obvious questions I could ask to check if it is genunine Cisco, and not counterfeit?TIA

tf2-conky by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a confusion as below :-If I can create VLAN 2-10 in Distribution_1 and Distribution_2, HSRP will be implemented on these both. Again VLAN 10-20 will be created in Distribution_3 and Distribution_4,  HSRP will be implemented on these bot...

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community . I have a set of ip phones sitting on the 192.168.11.0/24 Lan . If I want to prioritise the SIP traffic getting in and out of thoses phones , can I use ip access-list extended REALTIMEpermit ip 192.168.11.0 0.0.0.255 anypermit ip any...

HI,  everyboady,I have a SPA  inserted into a SIP-200,the output from console are shown as belows: SLOT 2: *May  9 04:01:07.659: %SPA_OIR-6-INSCARD: Card inserted in Subslot 0*May  9 04:01:17.663: %SPA_OIR-3-HW_INIT_TIMEOUT: subslot 2/0*May  9 04:01:...

hi all,i've recently purchased a RV082, since we needed a reliable internet connection, the DUAL WAN did it for us Unfortunately we have some problems with one of our ISP/Modem and hope you could help.WAN1:- Is via a Cable Provider,- motorola modem t...

ggrabner1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network monitoring server went down. Thinks its safe to say that I need something monitoring machines by IP just in case the SNMP monitoring server goes down. Any ideas whats inexpensive and effect?

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes