cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Here's the situation..3750 L3 switch on a /29|Firewall|3750 L3 switch on a different /29I need to get ospf working through the firewalls. Originally I though i could do this with a loopback interface in the same subnet on each 3750, but that's not wo...

Dear all,I have a small office with a simple network infrastructure consist of:1. Switch as a LAN for the inside users.2. CISCO firewall ASA 5510 after the switch before the internet.3. Leased line as an internet line provided on modem but with ether...

Hello,i have a small WISP network with 3,5 thousand customers. I hawe now around 250 Mbit /s internet connection . Will be possible to use ISR 29xx series router as FULL BGP router into internet exchange center for no more tha 800 Mbit/s internet rou...

Hello,I have 3 routers connected like this: r1 -> r2 -> r3EIGRP adjacency is estabalished between r1, r2 and r2, r3.r1 is originating default route through summary address command and I do not want r3 to receive the default route. So, I configured no...

souagarw by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 routers.  Each router is connected to the same ISP but have unique paths and networks to the ISP.  Each router receives a  default route from the ISP via EIGRP.  I am running HSRP on "inside" of my Internet routers.  The routers are name act...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring OSPF on my 2 routers connected with a switch, below is the topology:Router 1 (area 2) ---- Switch ---- Router2 (area 3)Foe some reasons I don't want to use area 0 and I want to communicate the networks behind the routers configure...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the effect of doing a  Outside NAT of a Multicast Source address.How will the hosts doing the group receive packets. will the Source be the NAT address or the actual source.We are gonna use PIM sparse mode.Thanks

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2620 router (see details below) and a 2912 switch.I have a T1  line currently connect to a WIC T1 DSU/CSU WAN card.  I would like to add more bandwidth to the router via ADSL.  The router has 2 WAN slots.  Can I add a WIC ADSL Card?   If so,...

Hi netpros here at CSC. Good day to all of us.I am a neophyte in the networking field and I live in the Philippines, where networking isn't as intense as in other countries, so please bear with me for my lack of knowledge and experience. I have a que...