cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have been advised by our ISP that problems with loss of CD are the result of BT having upgraded their exchange to the 21st Century IP network. We recognise that the 837 does not support ADSL2/2+. However does the fact that the router does not suppo...

Factory defaults terminal problemAs I mentioned in previous post I made a factory default reset,now I connect to my console,with putty:Serial type, speed 9600... OpenNow the black screen appears and I cant nothing write there... trying ctrl +c nothin...

Hi All,                  I have 7613 router with Services SPA Carrier-400 module. I want to implement IPSEC over this, I m running BGP over P2P and MPLS links. Anyone , plz let me know about the configuration of this , I m not aware of it.thanx and r...

tarnhundal by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,our customer wants to use a 2821 gateway with an E1 controller in order to receive data via X.25.Does anybody know how to configure this?Thet gateway should answer the call and redirect it to an internal host.Best regards Bjoern

Hello fellows!Just began to start with CISCO Router 2800, here is the sceme:So, we have 2 interfaces on router:FA 0/0 192.168.100.200 ( It is from the outside netowrk which provide me the internet, the Internet server is 192.168.100.100)FA 0/1 192.16...

Hi,We are having a Static NAT configured on 1800 router for two hosts. Viz -a.b.c.d and p.q.r.s. for Public_Addr1, and Public_addr2. With this we are able to access these hosts from internet without any problem. Currently no firewall feature is not u...

I upgraded one of our cisco 2950  switch with the IOS image :c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-22.EA13.tar .After upgradation ,enabled ssh v2.Its accessible through ssh, but I want enable https to view the web inteface.I tried using the cammand " ip http secure-...

Hi,We have three routers R0--> R1-->R2 connected by serial point to point link.On all Eigrp is running and working properly. When we summazie routes on R0 on ser 1/0ip summary-route eigrp 1 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0.  This route is advertised to R1 and R...

Hi EveryoneIs there a problem incase we stack different models of cisco catalyst switches as we have stacked two models with details as followsTwo different models of switches in the stack are WS-C3750G-24TS-E WS-C3750-48TS-EAlso of late at times we ...

I have two locations, each with their own individual Internet connection via DSL.  They are also connected to one another via wireless WAN.  Each location has a Cisco 2841 router with one interface connected to the DSL connection and the other interf...

vpi_is by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The situation: I was told to use this ASA 5505 and set it up to do simple NAT traslations between the LAN and the server. I need to be able to configure several NAT translations, and looking for best method to do so.What i need to do is translate the...