cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, How IOS forward bgp RIB route (inactive) that has another prefer (active) next-hop on ip routing table . Here, I have listed the bgp output. R6#sh ip bgp    Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path*  192.168.4.0      10.10...

We have a two 4506's doing layer 2 on single vlan. Another vlan is required.   We don't want to mess with the Wan router.  Prefer not to buy two new layer 3 switches.    Is it just configuration for Vlan and routing, or is an upgrade needed? Current ...

yukster33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have an issue within communicating 2 switches (Cisco 4500 and 6500), i have enabled cdp to both switches but then when i run the "show cdp neighbors" i can´t see the link between them.There are 2 vlans configured on each connection, on...

j.baez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

When I run sh run on the router, I don't any information about BGP at all in the output. However, when I run sh IP bgp..., I can see the IBGP and EBGP information. I have security level of 15. Any reason why the 'show running config" does not include...

I am looking for recommendations on lowering the BGP Hello and Hold timers to speed failover in the event of a failure.  The default timers are 60 (hello) and 180 (hold timer), which are way too long.  The carriers recommendation is to lower these to...

HiI am in the proccess to change my subnet mask from 192.168.0.0/24 to 192.168.0.0/21 bit due to shortage of ip addressesI am stuck at cisco 2811 router I as don't know exctly which access-list I need to apply.below is my current access-listaccess-li...

I have these units looks like they are booting up fine but I can't communicate with them. I got setup pdf files and using the com port settings but I can't reach them. some times I don't get any response at all some times I get some ASCII characters....

ikek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.  I have an interesting problem.  I am trying to enable multicast on my WAN to enable Enterprise TV with my DMM and DMPs.  The problem is that once I enabled multicast on the WAN and start sending traffic, I will randomly have EIGRP an...

jcrussell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point to point DS3.  There are no errors on either end.  However, the latency is triple what it normally is.  I called the vendor and they stated that everything was running fine.  I was wondering if anyone might know of something I can chec...

joshthek1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes