cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear sirsI have one problem which I can not think a way how to solve it. As you can see from the diagram I have 2 networks . One of the network is running RIP version 1 and the other EIGRP. I want to connect the Switch A to Switch B so both networks...

Hi,Catalyst 3560 supports DHCP server feature, does Catalyst 2960G support DHCP server feature? If so, grateful if you could advise on the configuration (sample config or links are welcome).ThanksAnita

We are in the process of creating a WAN Distribution layer. Prior to implementation, we would redistribute BGP routes learned from our different MPLS carriers into one core EIGRP instance. Our WAN consists of primarily two different routers. One one ...

mheick by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friend,My issue is we have a head office Router  at location A , and branch offices Routers  at B.C,D . The head office A has 2 smart serial cards(WIC-2T)  in which we have connected B in one card and C and D to other . Now when the Branch office ...

Hi,I have 3 sites. 2 sites were IPVPN connections provided by service provider through their MPLS cloud and the 3rd one was P2P DLL lease Line.I recieved new lines from the same ISP for the sites and this time all 3 will be connected to the ISP and t...

I have attached a diagram, but here is the description:Putting 2 x 2821 in a datacenter, they are providing 2 ethernet cables for WAN/Internet with a single default gateway for us to route our traffic to.Behind my 2 x 2821 I have a publicly routable ...

cisco-cdn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using redundant Pont to Point STM / DS3 over the wan for connecting with other remote locations, Load sharing and redundancy is happening perfectly with OSPF, but if media Fluctatues then packet srart drops and connectivity goes down. Please t...

Dear experts,While trying to change the number of conversation in WFQ, I read that there is relation between the Interface bandwidth and Number of conversation queues in WFQ. For example, for 64 Kbps link No. of conversation is 16.While testing this...

NTP

Hello Experts,i need to sychronize Network Cisco devices with NTP server i.e Active Directory which is receiving time from the  Internet.Is it any different approach to configure cisco switches when the time source is from active directory??????In my...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,                I have to upgarde latest image of IOS on 7613 router ,I have to implement SLA on this and currently its not supporting . I m posting image of current IOS . I think its a 7200 router image.plz help me to upgrade it.sh verCisco I...

tarnhundal by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes