cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

EIGRP metric calculation?I have a 6513 with EIGRP routing protocol.When I try to calculate the EIGRP metric of a interface loopback 0, using the bandwidth value and delay value that show interface loopback 0 command.es-plcdatacenter2#sh int looes-plc...

Hi,A co-worker of mine used a command to determine how many bytes per MAC address connected to a switch transferred. I think it might have been an accounting command but I can't seem to get it to work.All I remember is it showed this data based on th...

dclaro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have this log (see attach) when I reload the 8850 and the prompt is :pxm45bkup>I tried to Initializing the Switch but I didn't find any file sys in the disk:pxm45bkup>cd "C:FW"value = 0 =        0x0pxm45bkup>lsataBlkRW : installed or diskok E...

I am trying to setupa site-to-site VPN. Site A router is 79.129.63.208, site B router is 213.249.2.6. The server 10.0.0.50 to site A should exchange data with network 10.10.33.0/24 to site B.The tunnel is not established. I get the state "MM_NO_STATE...

Zindros01 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 3 routers: R1 and R2 in OSPF area 0, and R2 and R3 form a OSPF area 10(R2 is ABR), R3 advertised 4 routes to R2: 4.4.0.1/32, 4.4.1.1/32, 4.4.2.1/32 and 4.4.3.1/32. I want to filter the traffic comging from area 10, only allow route 4.4.1.1/32,...

att-sgcops by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have in my company a 2801 router with ADSL(WIC ADSL) and ISDN(WIC 1T)interfaces.I want to know how we could configure a port redirection.I want that the 80(www) traffic pass through the ADSL interfaces and FTP,SMTP traffic through the serial(ISD...

marza2006 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I posted this question on Linksys forum:I would like to buy a WRVS4400N-EU router, please let me know if the VPN connection between this router and client PC requires a dedicated VPN Client Application to connect or just windows wizzard wihout any...

Dears, I would like to know if I can configure the router linksy - Cisco to receive a Frame Relay link?The protocol is sent pel PPP provider as part of a configuration below, which I received from the provider.Protocol MLPPP / Routing / Static Routin...

Hi All,We have Cisco 2821 router at one of our premier customers. Couple of days back the router got rebooted and upon investigation we found that due to some bug the router got rebooted. The show version is as belowuptime is 23 hours, 11 minutesSyst...

I have an issue on a customer network where they have 5 VPN connections.The bearer is attached to a gig interface, and the PVCs run as sub-interfaces.Two of the VPN's also have COS. AF4 and ef.My issue is that I cannot get a policy-map together that ...

Can someone please show me how to configure a cisco 857w adsl router to function as a dumb adsl2+ modem only?I have been trying to do this at home following few of those what I've found after searching forums in google and I am not successful.Many t...

rocknolds by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card