cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to use our 6509 chassis with a Sup32 Supervisor as a DMVPN hub.The MSFC card has 2 Vlans configured (for simplicity) - One public facing (tunnel endpoint) and one internal.I can initiate the Tunnel and it comes up fine. I can ping the...

asadnaqui by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS/BGP

hello,In our ISP network, all our PE routers are configured BGP with two RR with MPLS enabled and OSPF as backbone IGP.My query is, when i am configuring new link on MPLS BGP means client end router running on BGP alone, when i am enabling bgp sunchr...

I have cisco 881G router with (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(22)YB2. It has one 3G card (PCEX-3G-HSPA) with Modem Firmware Version = F1_2_3_15AP C:/WS/F.I have cisco 881G router with (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(22)YB2. It has one 3...

Dear All,We need the following switching Network at our office.1. Access-Layer switches are being connected to User Workstation.2. Severs are being connected to Core-Switch + 2 more Switches ( Please see the Attached diagram)Right now we plan to have...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have a basic requirement in my network. I have 2 ISPs connected to Cisco Router. NAT is configured with per destination load balancing.My customer wants when he access site www.abc.com It should always prefer ISP-1 and when ISP-1 is dow...

Hi,On connecting BroadBand WAN interface to a switch causes the port to go down. Only after restarting the switch port is OK when connected a laptop. But still Connecting BroadBand WAN interface causes port down.What could be the issue.Switch - Cisco...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the title says, I finally got an IOS image for my cisco 2621 router, the name of the file being c2600-i-mz.123.26.bin. Now, the problem is I am neither able to do tftp as I keep getting 'operation time out' error, nor xmodem as I get the 'no respo...

Hello,how to get information for traffic type and size on network for a specific segment.Need to understnad what traffic passes from Backbone to Firewallusers-----BackBone_SW----ASA-----RTR----Internet

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card