cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,   Is there any way I can TELNET using the source IP address. I am aware of the command   telnet 192.168.1.1 /source-interface fastethernet 0   But Here in this command I am able to specify only the Interface and not the IP Address. Why ...

Hello, I was configuring a BRI on a 1841 & it appears that Layer 1 & 2 are up, but I still do not get any layer 3 active calls. I performed a "debug isdn q931 & one of the statements showed: Aug 10 18:09:14.835: ISDN BR0/1/0 Q931: TX -> SETUP pd = 8 ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am designing a solution for a customer that needs to connect two small office locations.Ideally, I would suggest they purchased a Frame Relay connection between each office, but their monthly budget may not allow this.So, I am going to propose a si...

bflseanny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a couple of 2811 routers that we're trying to connect up together over an IPSEC tunnel. We are trying to disable NAT-T on them so we'll just be passing UPD 500 and protocol 50 traffic (instead of udp 4500). Is there a way to do this? We...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 6 ACL types:-Standard-Extended-Dynamic-Established (reflexive)-Time-based-Context-based access control (CBAC)Can somebody provide my Dynamic,Established, Time-based and CBAC examples of ACL?Thank you a lot!

Is 'standby preempt' needed on both the active and standby router? My thinking is that if you don't have preempt configured on the active router that it won't allow the standby to take over even in the event of a failure but I want to be certain.Any ...

rsamuel37 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers in the same AS connected to the same upstream ISP. i'm trying to use router A and its link to the internet primarily and router B and its link only for backup. my outbound plan is to have the BGP session for link A install a route ...

ldmccalla by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there commercial technologies offered that provide very fast network reconvergence? By that I mean the ability to mover data from one network path to another if that path fails? I see from our network several seconds for OSPF to reconverge. Ar...

rkruz1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is a bit crazy, but I have a situation where I would like to send some traffic with public IP addresses out of a router that needs to be NATTED. Our main Internet connection doesn't need to be as the IP space is routed back to that devic...

HiThere is a need to identify all the causes that have the potential to impact the performance of applications built upon ASP.Net / Forms / VB etc using oracle 9i at the backend. The user facing clients are thick and not web enabled.Now, applications...

fahim by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! iBGP:

Should I run iBGP between both routers, in site A and site B.ISP(AS 3000) is the primary MPLS for all sites (A,B,C&D).Please advise.

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder how to match ping traffic in MPLS domain. The point is, I want to guarantee some bandwidth for my ping traffic to test links to my PEs. I have tried several matches like ip dscp cs6, mpls exp topmost 6, or even match protocol icmp, but none ...

Dear all,    i have C7206 and other remote routers.when i tried to make remote Desktop session on machines behind any remote router from machine behind C7206 ....>it gives delay and session timeout.if i delete encryption configuration it works.i need...