cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an 851 that i need to configure to work with an ATT gateway. I have the WAN ported set up to receive DHCP from the ATT GW but it is not receiving the IP. I have the int that it is connected to set to DMZ mode. The gateway states that the 851 i...

Resolved! Choosing a router

Hi networkers,I need to choose a router to satisfy the following:- there are 11 frame relay circuits, possibility of growth,-1 ISDN BRI connection,-1 E1,-no Voip at the present moment,Which router do you suggest me to choose?

Hi there,I am testing Sup720 failover with 7600 IOS 12.2(33)SRD2. I am seeing issues of LDP disconnect and it is causing an outage of approximately 2 minutes. I have enabled BGP and OSPF for NSF. I have also enabled ldp graceful restart. The superv...

Hello,      i have 2 sites connected using different ISPs, we configured EIGRP over GRE tunnel.when one of the 2 links are down , the traffic not affected.when the other go down , the two GRE goes down

Resolved! ASA 5510

Hi all,I have an ASA5510 with an ethernet card and a 10 Mbps link. I would like to upgrade to 20 Mbps. will I need a new fastethernet card?The question may sound silly, but I wonder if it is different with ASAs.Thanks

I took Netflows off the serial lines on our routers facing our carriers MPLS network. All but 1 of the sites returned traffic I expected (protocols and endpoints were all recognizable) The one site had hosts and protocols not associated to our networ...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure the following commands on an XR device ?Router#sh running-config interface ATM5/3.1Building configuration...Current configuration : 200 bytes!interface ATM5/3.1 point-to-point ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.128 no ip directed-broadca...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boy this BGP stuff can get pretty deep.I've managed to solve enough issues to get a solution to a particularly contorted VRF-based peering with an older non-MBGP neighbor. I won't get into details because this is a pretty unique situation.However ev...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIn area0 i have networks 10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.2.0/24 and 10.0.3.0/24 and 10.0.4.0/24. R1 is ABR between area0 and area1. What LSA type 3 will be send into area1 ? (what network and mask will be inside this LSA3?)Thanx

Dear All,I have a query regarding GRE Tunnel's source and destination. Let say there is a GRE tunnel between RouterA & RouterB,RouterA:interface tunnel 1ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252tunnel source 10.1.1.1 tunnel destination 20.1.1.1RouterB:i...

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small network of about 60 public IP addresses. All computers are configured with static IPs. I want to add a cisco 1800 router to provide firewall, VPN, and other services. (Without changing the client computers' configuration)Can this be...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! etherchannel guard

HelloOn one switch i have etherchannel: mode on, on other there is no etherchannel configuration. How switches detects misconfiguration and put porth in errordisabled state ?Thanx