cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a network with 3 branchesBranch A - Main Center HQBranch B - Main Branch OfficeBranch C - Small Branch OfficeBranch A connects to Branch B on Router-1Branch C connects to Branch B on Router-2both router in Branch B are connected to a Switch...

helloAccording to RFC2390: " Upon receiving an InARP request, a station may put the requester's protocol address/hardware address mapping into its ARP cache as it would any ARP request."If i have R1,R2,R3 with R1 as the hub, and i will configure:- on...

Hi. everyone..I have a problem related EIGRP on running at Cisco.The most I wonder is that Does EIGRP use a Layer 4 Port as tcp/udp?, It is not definitly Right?It just a Layer 3 Protocol for update to its neighbor EIGRP router. So It's not use tcp / ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have C3745-IPVOICE-M, Version 12.3(4) T4. I had a tech @ the remote installed a T1 card , how ever the card does not show on the config.I did the command Config t#card type ?E3T3# Controller?T3 T3 controller

Hello,I have a AS5350 with an ISDN PRI which handles incoming voice calls which get converted to SIP calls. I'm running 12.4(15) T8. I've noticed that inbound callers who have privacy enabled on their lines for their caller ID get a "number not avail...

bcepananet by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router-to-Router IPsec (Pre-shared Keys) GRE Tunnel http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk827/tk369/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800946b8.shtmlEdge Router have multiple IPSEC Tunnel,can a route be filtered before it passes another tunnel or ...

Hi,Can you please sugget the cable type for the card NM-1T3/E3 , when i checked in cisco the cable type metioned was CAB-E1-BNC E1, but i'm worried it has shown E1 type cable. Does the same cable CAB-E1-BNC E1 work for both E1 and E3 links.Please adv...

Dear All,I need all of you to verify command HSRP that i was configure 2 switch for (Active/Standby).On switch 3560G1- core-switch 01 (Active)interface Vlan10 ip address 192.168.3.3 255.255.255.0 ip access-group aclall out standby 7 ip 192.168.3.2 st...

hi gurus,is this possible to configure on acl?1.from Internet to client - deny icmp and tracerotue2. from client to Internet - allow icmp and traceroutei have this on my router and my lan cannot do traceroute may be because of the NAT.interface FastE...

Hi Experts, I am practising SOURCE GAURD using command "ip verify source". I am aware that "source guard" feature will be used with DHCP snooping to verify IP Address. Also, "ip verify source port-security" can be enabled to verify the MAC Address. ...

Has anyone exprience browsing speed problem with MetroE?I have 100 web sites behind 3 MetroE links to 3 ISPs. All took only less than 3 seconds to load the homepage from ISP 1 and 3. But from ISP2, only 99 took only less than 3 seconds to load the ho...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes