cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have one cisco 1841 router in which is isdn is not working. Layer 1 Status:DEACTIVATED and getting **ERROR**: host_disconnect_ack: Call rejected cause No circuit/channel available(0x22) call id 0x800Ais st. PLs let me know this is ISP issue or IOS/...

I am trying to accomplish ISP redundancy using two separate physical locations. Location 1 has 45Mbps connection to internet. Location 2 has a 45 Mbps connection to the internet. Between each location we have a 100Mbps layer 2 MPLS. I was going ...

dnoc43 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done this before and for the life I can't figure it out. I need to upload a config via TFTP to a switch which is not networked.I configured vlan 1 with IP address of 192.168.15.2 and configured a port on the switch to be a trunk port to allow ...

gginty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I deleted a sheet of passowrd for my cisco router. now no access. the router are remote. anyone can help or suggest something, I am not in good position now

I am trying to setup a Multisite Multihoming WAN configuration between two sites and three ISP's. I have two routers at site A both on different ISP's and a single router at site B on another ISP. I am able to control traffic at site A using a combin...

rbermel83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends,i got ip connect(ip-vpn) connection from my isp etisalat.i asked my isp to provide ospf.so, i configured ospf in my cisco router,i can able to see my neibhour routerand the state showing init/drother.but if i try to ping from my local to e...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I need some help with a route statement. On a 2851 with a point to point connection to another 2851 I need a statement that will send all traffic that comes up from the Gigabit interface destined for subnet 10.0.5.0 out serial interfa...

Hi All ...I have a 2821 with Advanced Security 12.4(24)T IOS, and the following messages was logged during an outtage of the router. The router operation (ssh access) became very slow, and the network traffic was compromised.997506: Jul 29 12:40:00.5...

kanno by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multihomed router located at HQ has multiple 3 paths to the public internet(3 ISP).1.Please do clarify if the service providers advertise the publicly routed IP block to the public network concurrently or only one does while others occupy redundancy ...

Hi All, In my 12406 iam getting the messages like this ,also i could not get any info about the reason why it is generating.COuld any body help me out in cracking this ???Any docs related to this ???many thanks in advance!!!SLOT 5:Jul 30 09:47:...

Dear All,We are going to have a new setup where in we have one IPLC ethernet link from our location to another location and ISDN link as backup. Since ethernet interface never go down(always show up) when the connectivity loses to the other end whats...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card