cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!We have about 4 eBGP neighborships with our customer devices and the links are often highly unstable (international submarine cable issues and the like).This causes the BGP neighborships to flap. - We're using BFD - All neighbors advertise the ...

lionell01 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is there any way to force packets to go back out the same interface they are received on?Basically, my 3750x has a default route going out one interface. I also have a "special" appliance plugged into int 34. I need packets that arrive on that interf...

crockwaxi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having some problems with ISDN lines being utilised when I don't want them to be!I have a 3640 (IOS ver 12.2(13)T1) router with 128k point-to-point cell-frame lines to about 30 branch routers (mostly 1603's with some 1700's and a couple of 26...

mspeller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a weird case of unwanted license package activity ...To begin with, we have a decent number of ISR routers out at customers, so it's not our first rodeo ... one of the sites recently had an upgrade of their WAN link, in order to actually ...

GarryG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CDP mismatch

Hello, I am trying to just connect two layer 3 switch together where int e0/0 and e0/1 is set as trunk port and e2/0 as access port of vlan 10 in both switches. After configuring this I always get this error message and I want to ask is this a big is...

wwwwwwwww.png
deypuchka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to deploy a spanning tree loop between 2 of my Layer 2 MPLS routers and am looking at the "l2protocol forward" combined with "xconnect" to do so. However, I have some questions about how this works       1. So I already have a Layer 2 ...

STP.png
ronit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card